Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

|| NAMC: MSVC || CLOSED :]

1323334353638...Next

Comments

• Options
    BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    edited September 2009
    ^
    LOL

As soon as Superpogimon sends R5 Entry in - I'll reveal the screenshots :] I know the deadline has expired but being in a different country with a complete opposite timezone - I figure I can be a bit lenient :] Sooo HURRY UP POGIMON! xDDD

:!: I'm having trouble accessing the Forum! So if I don't respond on here that's because it's not allowing me to make posts! Ergh!
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • Options
    SuperPogimonSuperPogimon Posts: 2,429 Member
    edited September 2009
    I will send now... sorry to keep u waiting. i have aleady took the shots yesterday.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    picture sent... sorry to keep u waiting... i was awake 4 hours ago... been so focused with some house design...

MissSkitty
    ... thanks for the fishnets.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Thread and blog updated!

I will now be revealing screenshots :]
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • Options
    senb23senb23 Posts: 520 New Member
    edited September 2009
    This is the best round yet! All the pics and blurbs were great. Pogimon, i laughed so hard when i saw yours! "tries to rub her flawless behind on his forehead" roflmao! Great job everyone! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    crimsonsunsets22crimsonsunsets22 Posts: 2,591 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Oh dear God, Pogi, that is epic.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Thanks guys... That was Pining's first pose for the 7 Deadly Sins Challenge. I choose Lust first but its difficult to get a perfect shot with Pining doing that pose so she ended up portraying the Gluttony... finally i got the perfect shot now for the Gobias Challenge :)

Yusono, the juice blurb is funny.

I like reading all your blurb guys.

I wish there's one last Challenge...

• Options
    edited September 2009
    Thanks guys... That was Pining's first pose for the 7 Deadly Sins Challenge. I choose Lust first but its difficult to get a perfect shot with Pining doing that pose so she ended up portraying the Gluttony... finally i got the perfect shot now for the Gobias Challenge :)

Yusono, the juice blurb is funny.

I like reading all your blurb guys.

I wish there's one last Challenge...

I was thinking the other day, hrmm, I wish there was one LAST Challenge.. xD
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • Options
    Twilightlover96Twilightlover96 Posts: 1,005 New Member
    edited September 2009
    i felt a little part of my innocence die when i looked at those pictures lol. but seriously they are rlly good. i especially liked the one of pining :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    i felt a little part of my innocence die when i looked at those pictures lol. but seriously they are rlly good. i especially liked the one of pining :mrgreen:
    ^ Ahaha!

:!: Attention Contestants :!:
    Due to Judges being out of town etc etc, the Finale may be postponed to a later date, that is at this time unspecified. I hope to post it sometime today but again, I have no control of the current situation, so brace yourself for the Finale to possibly take place within the next few days. Bare in mind that once I receive deliberation from the Judges, I then have to tally up all scores, in order to announce the winner for NAMC: Season 1. ALSO. I will be posting the Finale in video format. Likely hosted by YouTube. I will embed on the Forum and on my Blog so people can't miss it :]

I also wanted to quickly add that everyone did a great job. It was meant to be fun and I think most of you had fun :] Stay tuned because the Finale may be posted at any time.

Thanks!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • Options
    MrMarcoMrMarco Posts: 810 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I'm sorry everyone :[
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    :!: Update: Have results from 1 out of 3 Judges. Thanks Kenna :]
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    MrMarco wrote:
    I'm sorry everyone :[
    No worries! Just get 'em in sooon! xD

And thanks to the Judges for their valiant efforts in deliberating :]

BUMP
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    :arrow: NEW UPDATE

I have received Results from all Judges but one. So, I will postpone one more day in hopes of receiving Results from the last Judge. Regardless, I will be releasing the Finale this Friday 9/11 at 5PM EST. I will then officially "close" this thread and create a "new" thread for the Finale. It will be in video format just for fun :]

Thanks!
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Aw i cant wait :)
  • Options
    HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn Posts: 950 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Sonnuva.. I'm going away for the weekend. No computer. My friggin' luck.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    :thumbup: Round 5 Results are in and posted on first page! Mass email sent :]

Finale scheduled for release tomorrow on 9/11 approximately at 5PM EST!
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • Options
    crimsonsunsets22crimsonsunsets22 Posts: 2,591 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Ah, I can't wait! But I'll be at work. XD

Maybe I'll take a really late lunch break.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Ah, I can't wait! But I'll be at work. XD

Maybe I'll take a really late lunch break.
    Ergh. YouTube is being a ******** :evil:

And I won't create a new thread and post scores until I can upload the Finale vid :[
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    Finale posted :]

This place is closed! :mrgreen:
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
  • Options
    GypzyGypzy Posts: 81 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Love the video! Congrats to all the winners :)
  • Options
    Twilightlover96Twilightlover96 Posts: 1,005 New Member
    edited September 2009
    what was up with the forums for aa while?