Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Ideas

Comments

• Options
    umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    yeah i'd like a circus themed pack with acrobatics an aerial silks dance. ... since thats my real life career.. ... an i dont think its been done before in sims games yet?? [mite be wrong cuzz didnt get ta play all a em]
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • Options
    IlovewinterIlovewinter Posts: 2 New Member
    TS4 seasons would be awesome after Cats and Dogs. For summer we could have beach parties, camping, get sun tan and sunburn, wear sunscreen etc. Spring we could celebrate Easter. Autumn, falling leaves, leaf pile, Halloween, Autumnal weather like disruptive wind and rain. Winter we could have snow, blizzards, play in the snow, Christmas, snow day. Kids could be off school due to bad weather. Weather forecasters could issue warning and Sims could prepare for the worst for example if they issue snow warnings the Sims could go to the grocery store and stock up on food, power outages due to stormy weather. We could have cosy blankets for Sims if it's a cold night and hot chocolate. We could dress are Sims up in warm clothes and outdoor clothing. We could have holiday decor including Christmas trees, stockings and lights.
  • Options
    hotangied2001574hotangied2001574 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think we should have a teen stuff pack that way the teens actually look and dress like teens have interest that teens would have so on
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Burgers are in the game :) Think they are made in the grill.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    A farming and seasons expansion pack or a vacation and a witch game pack.
  • Options
    GamerGirl_12GamerGirl_12 Posts: 9 New Member
    How are cars not cool in ts4 come on have you heard of ts2:no open world. The sims 2 had cars in NightLife. So why are you saying we can't have cars. It was definitely better than a taxi. It would be much faster than walking home as they have to get to the end and then go home. How could anyone forget about the sims 2.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Its a good idea but i relly do not like the natural disater part and uni would not mind if my sim can travel to uni and bring there kids if its a single mom with children
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    candlesundaecandlesundae Posts: 38 Member
    It would be really great if there was a vacation expansion pack, and it would have two new vacation spots, so it wouldn't just be a game pack like Outdoor Retreat
  • Options
    kte1996kte1996 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think having an elderly expansion pack would be cool. Having an elderly home for the elder sims to all live together and make friends with each other and take part in activities. Would be good to have a pack based around elderly as it always based on the younger sims.
  • Options
    Aurora2222Aurora2222 Posts: 2 New Member
    I have some ideas which don't want to leave my mind, so I need to say something about them.
    This is the first one: Expansion Pack or Game Pack about COUNTRY LIVING ON RANCH including a new town inspired by Mountain States witch mountains in the background, waterfalls, some trees, rivers, lakes, fields and grasslands (not very much deserts, we already have one, more grassland type). World would have some big parcels witch ranch houses placed lakeside or in the middle of grasslands. It would be great to have horses added as an animated interactive objects similar to the sims 3 (but not controlled like sims) witch riding skill (only around the current district, not to travel) and riding lessons for kids and teens (PONIES and 3 to 4 main kinds of horses to choose from), stalls and homesteads for other animals: cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, ducks, gooses, turkeys, swans (all birds could have the same options, but different looks and sounds) and LAMAS (maybe as a thing to unlock) and bee-gardens. It would be a possibility to ride a rodeo on a special small arena in cowboy outfits, to breed a farm animals for sale, to collect milk, eggs, wool etc., to create a pond where can live fishes and where home birds can swim (or maybe dogs too). However the main feature will be creating a home business by self-employment, it could be a farm based on sales profits and self-sufficiency index (extra points from feeding an animals by plants harvested from garden) and option of new self-employed new careers like: FARMER (profits from selling harvested plants, milk, eggs, wool, bred animals etc.), caring about a farm animals could be a separate skill, HUNTER - new hunting skills (working similar to fishing) - sim will be able to find in the surrounding special types of bush, where can find some small wild animals (rabbits, wild birds, lizards, snakes, maybe deer, big bear or the same way how it was witch insects in Outdoor Retreat, catch them, keep in a cage or sale (extra points for selling the rare kinds), FISHERMAN - the same way as hunter, but by selling fish, including fish grown in the home ponds, JOCKEY - the same way like in the sims 3 by winning the horse riding competitions and selling well-trained horses, I loved that feature, It would be great to have some grounds to train horses to became faster and better in jumping or any other type of self-employment. Riding Competitions could be made totally by phone call, where sim and horse disappear for 2 hours and we just make choices like in rocket ship. Maybe self - employment could work as a side career, because sim could have regular job and be a fisherman after hours. It would be more like a home business, less than normal career. More options and new rewards for new skills and careers. Gardening could be improved by interactive greenhouses, compost collecting, irrigation equipment and nice would be a new recipes for making jams, wine and pickles and special shelves to store them to make real pantry or wine cellar. I would add some new aspirations: one for farmer, one for hunter, one for jockey and some new traits like "born in saddle" or "rural live lover" for sims who are happy when a family business on a ranch is going well or "zookeeper" who want to collect all kinds of wild animals and some other stuff to create a hint of wild west life witch outfits of cowboys and sheriffs. A country living in America is full of interesting ideas, which I would like to have in The Sims 4. Im my opinion it would be a great game pack or even an expansion, but for expansion it has to me something more than that I think.
  • Options
    illegallyblondekatieillegallyblondekatie Posts: 3 New Member
    I love the idea of a country/rural expansion. It's something that hasn't really been done yet in the franchise and it would be a great departure from the suburban feel of the game currently.

But, Seasons is my main want for the game. It would go perfectly with several of the existing packs (Holiday, Spooky Stuff, Backyard Stuff, etc.)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Since Parenthood already addresses what you list in Sims4 Generations, my pick would be the Superstar Pack. I miss my singer Sim so much, I'm trying to figure out a way for him to live in Sims4. I did bring him into this game, but the music career just doesn't do it for me. I need him to earn a living on his vocals, not just his amazing ability to play the guitar and/or piano. Right now, he's a toddler. So, let's hope things work out for him.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Lavender_Milk1Lavender_Milk1 Posts: 40 Member
    I loved the idea of my sims working hard to reach fame, it was so rewarding and i really want that to be in the sims 4
  • Options
    vronnie67vronnie67 Posts: 64 Member
    I would like there to be more trait options and more career options. Like a fashion or modeling career. Or when the Sims get a certain amount of promotions in their careers, they can choose to become celebrities and be famous - which would come with various perks. But there are definitely not enough trait options. I feel like I have made the same kinds of Sims over and over again, which is making my playing time a lot less fun. I would also like to see more different types of worlds and options for editing them - From the map view, most of them look too plain and are not editable, which is very unappealing. Also, I want my Sims to be able to go to the beach and swim in the ocean/go diving and such.
  • Options
    SHFilmsSHFilms Posts: 2 New Member
    I was wondering if there could be a fully customizable 3d movie suite from Sims4. Got the world, characters. Missing items: weapons, animals, set of cars - police, ambulance, fire, van, suv, sport cars, airport. Additional poses for item holding - guns, steering wheel etc, and facial expressions that can be set individually for each pose. Timeline where each character starts from say 0 and arrives to a pose or place directed by the timeline. Any hope for such an expansion? Support this idea!
  • Options
    pinkstar6206pinkstar6206 Posts: 63 Member
    Love the ideas!
    I would like another world adventures type with new worlds...
    Japan: Kawaii, anime, kimonos, the fortune cat, Torii, The Fugu mountain, cherry blossoms, sushi, green tea, Hello Kitty, ramen
    Germany: Lederhosen, oktoberfest, bratwurst, chocolate, sauerkraut
    England : the Queen, big ben, bikes, Sherlock Holmes, tea, scones
    lol I cant really think of anything else... Where would you like to go?
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I want a Vacation EP
    I want Seasons/Holiday
    I want Uni.
    I want Celebrations/Furneral.
  • Options
    Lady_AliceLady_Alice Posts: 2 New Member
    Bring the seasons to Sims 4! That and the supernatural were my favorites
  • Options
    TheInvinsibleTheInvinsible Posts: 1 New Member
    I think they should ad multiplayer connect chat and even marry request to be siblings or even parents/kids this would make the sims so much better
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I really like the idea of Country Life. I really, really, really want them to add Island Paradise. I never played it as I had Sims 3 on the PS3 and it looked so good!

It was a buggy nightmare on PC. The idea what great though. Executed poorly, however.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    Superstar/Celebrity pack.
    Musicians can write and record their own songs and make videos. The songs play on the radio and videos on tv. The songs gains popularity or tanks through airplay, which also increases or decreases the Sims popularity. As the Sims increases in popularity and fame so does the fan base. He or she are followed by the paparazi. Your Sims can eventually be nominated for the Simmy or Simmie award (sims version of the Grammy). Sims can also form bands, different genres of music. That's all I have for this.
  • Options
    DarkSuperSonic14DarkSuperSonic14 Posts: 0 New Member
    Hey, just wanted to voice some of my ideas for an expansion or stuff pack.

We have ways to make our characters gender equal, with sims being able to appear as boys but have the female gender and vice versa, but I noticed something while watching some cartoons. I don't believe the Sims has ever had disabilities before. I'd like to see sims with physical or mental disabilities that can occur later on in life or be decided at birth, such as sims being in wheelchairs or requiring a carer. It just seems a bit unnatural that all sims can walk without a care in the world. This could also lead to new ideas for jobs and the workplace, with additions to the medical career, etc. Maybe other mental disabilities such as Anxiety or Depression, which is becoming a major problem in the world at the moment, would also be an idea? As someone who suffers from Chronic Anxiety, and has had several lots of depression in my life, plus friends who have Chronic Depression, PTSD, schizophrenic tendencies and bipolar tendencies, it seems a little odd that the sims wouldn't have these.

But like I said, these are just some of my ideas. I couldn't figure out the posting options, so I apologise if this is not where it's supposed to be. I'm new to this type of forum posting.

But who agrees with me on the possibilities of wheelchairs and stuff? Maybe the ability to break bones and require casting or crutches?
  • Options
    IISimsGirlIIIISimsGirlII Posts: 10 New Member
    I loved all of the ideas!!! I would like to see a band and school expansion pack!!! ;p
  • Options
    Wattpad_Writer_123Wattpad_Writer_123 Posts: 1 New Member
    I think a cool idea for an expatiation/game/stuff pack would be a baby themed pack. Babies in the current game don't do much, but if this pack was created than they would be so much more interesting!! Here are my ideas for the pack:

build/buy objects:

baby swing: interactive
    more crib options
    baby play mat: interactive
    bottle warmer: Decorative item
    rocking chair
    baby stroller: interactive

interactions:

letting baby out to crawl
    playing with baby on play mat
    cuddling baby in rocking chair
    carrying baby
    go for a walk with baby in baby stroller

pack name ideas:

The first years
    bundles of joy
    baby stuff
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    I want a University expansion next after Pets. My teens need to go to College and get jobs.