Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 is AMAZING.

DasakalaDasakala Posts: 126 Member
I was quite surprised today when TS4 had arrived a day earlier. I ran a marathon to get it. Right now I'm focused on one household, and I just have to say, after 14 hours of almost none stop simming, I AM STILL NOT ONE BIT BORED. I love the game. I love how I can just pop between the two worlds and everything's loaded and running perfectly! I love how I can alt+tab anytime when before this made my laptop die. I can't play at max graphics but I'm not complaining because this game is just TOO FREAKING GOOD TO NOTICE. I started out with three sims, two sisters and a friend, now all of them are married and the two sisters are at their third trimester. I just cannot wait to log in tomorrow and play with children when they eventually grow up (Something that I'll rush). So yeah if anyone that has actually played the game and still doesn't like it, the reason is that you probably got in with one Sim, instantly used cheats and checked every place once. Sims isn't a game focused around one Sim. And even if it is you people probably didn't try hard enough, because both me and my best friend loved this game to death. I cannot wait for expansion packs, and I will buy them. (Just in case anyone's wondering I wish they didn't add toddlers. I don't like them, they're loathfully boring).
It's just like boiling a frog! If you try to throw a frog in a warm pot it'll hop right out! But if you put it in mild water and warm it up slowly, the frog won't understand what's happening until it is too late!

Comments