Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cool thing I noticed

So my Sim found herself a boyfriend and moved him in. They were just shacking up for a bit, but then I decided to get them engaged.

Before that, one would not enter the bathroom if the other was in there. At one point, her boyfriend was following her, because he wanted to chat just as she was getting in the shower, and she got upset and shoo'ed him out. After the engagement, this happened:

Notpeeshy_zps6954ec57.png

One in the shower, and one taking care of their bladder. Neither of them were upset by it. I thought it was a neat touch.

Comments

• Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    I really like this feature as well. So much more convenient, especially when you only have one bathroom. I've started to notice a lot of little features like this that really make the game so much better.
  • Options
    duck74duck74 Posts: 686 Member
    This also happened in the sims 3, mabye some older sims games too
  • Options
    dnmartyndnmartyn Posts: 282 Member
    duck74 wrote: »

My sims in Sims 3 were all bathroom shy, apparently, they would get the embaressed moodlet when this happened, lol
  • Options
    abraelynabraelyn Posts: 9 New Member
    If I have one in the tub, and the other is eating that sim takes their food into the bathroom, sits on the toilet and eats there! Hilarious!!! Another time I had a pregnant sim who was about to pee herself. I had her go pee, and then get a glass of OJ since she was hungry too. Well, she peed a little, got up, grabbed the OJ, and sat back down to finish peeing and drinking at the same time! Funny little things! :D
  • Options
    snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    When one is in the shower and the other comes in to do the poo the honeymoon is over or may never happen :p
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • Options
    sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    duck74 wrote: »

I recall it happening in TS2, as well.

Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• Options
    DrGorillaDrGorilla Posts: 253 Member
    Yeah this is an old feature, but I'm glad to be keeping it.
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    I can only imagine what they will be like after being married for 20 years..LOL
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    @abraelyn they will also take their drink into a bath with them to....
  • Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    My married Sims could use the bathroom together in TS3, too. :smile:

I wish we had shower woohoo back. :sob:
  • Options
    DrGorillaDrGorilla Posts: 253 Member
    Oh, on the topic of bathrooms, my favourite new thing to witness with multitasking is Sims reading books on the toilet. At last!
  • Options
    dnmartyndnmartyn Posts: 282 Member
    DrGorilla wrote: »
    Oh, on the topic of bathrooms, my favourite new thing to witness with multitasking is Sims reading books on the toilet. At last!

I tried to make mine read in the tub, I was sad that was a no go.