Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ivanna's Showcase Thread - Now Showing Rose's Garden and Tea Room!

Ivanna420Ivanna420 Posts: 5,432 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 3 Builders
Hello!

This is my first ever Showcase thread, so I hope I'm doing this right. I'm not the best at this (showing off my creations), but I thought this one deserved it. It was created as a gift for our wonderful little Rosemow, at her surprise party over in GG. It is also only the second "park" that I ever finished, and that I'm proud to show off. I actually thought it was the first park, but I had forgotten one other that I created quite a while ago. Also the original version does include a lot of spawners and I wanted to be able to list them all and show a picture of where they were, in case anyone needed to know.

Here is Rose's Garden & Tea Room

Overheadcollage_zpsb254acc9.jpg

Download with spawners: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8431243

Download without spawners: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8431244

Now, there aren't tons of activity packed into it. This is a garden to stroll through, enjoy the views and a cup of tea. Bring lots of your friends and have big tea party in the large main tea room, or just bring your best friend for chat and a quiet intimate lakeside tea in one of four beautiful lakeside tea areas. There's an arboretum to stroll through or bring an easel to set up and paint the gorgeous landscapes. It could also be a lovely place to sit in the grass and sketch, or read a book. Or bring along a picnic basket for a lovely place for a date. The garden does include lovely public restrooms, but you'll be much more interested in the beautiful views. It's "zoned" as a small park, but because the Arboretum is included on the lot, it won't show a map marker for a park. The Arboretum could also be easily replaced with a small wedding venue, with the main tea room used for the reception dinner from the buffet tables. The garden would make a lovely backdrop for a wedding. The only other activities on this lot are for the higher level collector. There are some higher level gems, butterflies, and 1 Rainbow Beetle. there is also some small birds, and 1 turtle. It is a 64x64 lot built at 7 Meadow Beach Dr., in Hidden Springs, however, I think it should fit well into most towns. If you would like more NPC's to visit, it could easily also be changed to a big park. I was hoping that it would also draw in some deer to add some additional wildlife, but while play-testing the only wildlife that showed up were wild horses at night....lol

First, I want to get the spawners locations and listed, then I show the millions of pictures I have taken....lol

Screenshot-43_zps5db86dce.jpg

Spawner List:

Fish Spawners - Placed one on each side of lake

2 each - Koi 1 spawners
- Koi 2 spawners
- Kissing Gourami

Small Birds Spawners - Placed one in each quarter of the lot

1 each - Small bird 1 spawner
- Small bird 2 spawner
- Small bird 3 spawner
- Small bird 4 spawner

Butterfly Spawners - Placed randomly around lot

At least 2 each - Kite (level 10) spawner
- Zebra (level 9) spawner
- Silver (level 8) spawner
- Med. 2 spawner
1 each - Monarch spawner

Gem Spawners - Placed randomly around lot

2 each - Epic Gem spawners
- High Gem spawners
1 each - Aqua Gem spawner
- Amethyst Gem spawner
- Soulpeace Gem spawner

Various Other Spawners With Their Locations

1 each - Turtle 1 spawner - Placed edge of lake, on Tea Room and Arboretum side
- Rainbow Beetle spawner - Placed in grass between bridge and gazebo

Now on to fun part! The bunches of pictures...lol

BridgeCollage_zpsb7d9bcaa.jpg

MainTeaRoomcollage_zps2833321a.jpg

IntimateLakesideTeasCollage_zpsfbed9713.jpg

AdditionalFeaturescollage_zps2800b2f0.jpg

And these are some night shots.

GardenNightShotsCollage_zpse7d487ee.jpg

You can find even more pics in this slideshow: http://s1080.photobucket.com/user/Wendy_Shadden/slideshow/Roses garden and Tea Room

I will be adding some additional pics directly to this thread, but It'll haveto be after Rose's surprise party! :D

140820-HBmsSZamsz7b.gif
Post edited by Ivanna420 on

Comments