The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question/thoughts about favorites

Seriously, what's the point?

They'll get the "Good Music" or whatever moodlet from any kind of music, so that's kinda pointless.

They clap momentarily before they eat their favorite food, but half the time they don't even make it without you telling them to, and that's a bit of a pain. They don't even get a moodlet or anything for it, either!

And favorite colors seem to be the most pointless of the three. It may help with customization and all, but still. That's it.

I feel that there needs to be a bit more significance in the favorites.

Opinions, anyone?

Comments

• Options
    MarioSim05MarioSim05 Posts: 1,567 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Actually, I think that if their favorite music is playing, then it raises their mood a little bit more than if it were another station.
  • Options
    tofu_goodnesstofu_goodness Posts: 418 New Member
    edited July 2009
    MarioSim05 wrote:
    Actually, I think that if their favorite music is playing, then it raises their mood a little bit more than if it were another station.
    I shall have to test this.
  • Options
    ScrogdogScrogdog Posts: 929 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Mario's right.

You do get a moodlet when you eat prepared food (not quick meals), perhaps your favorite gives a better one just like the music. It should be easy to tell if you have two people eating the same group meal, as long as they don't both have the same favorite.

As for color, well... :)
  • Options
    MuffinatorMuffinator Posts: 2,332 New Member
    edited July 2009
    If your Sims favorite color is blue, and you have a house full of blue items they will get the nicely decorated moodlet.