Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Quick Question about Radio Stations

So, I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my copy of TS4 (so all of you folks outside of the U.S. who are still waiting too, I feel ya), but in the mean time I also just got the albums "History Repeating: Blue" and "History Repeating: Red" by The Megas and I'm basically in love with every single track on those CD's. So in love, in fact, that I wouldn't mind having my sims jamming out to those songs in-game. What I'd like to know is, can we import our own music files into TS4 like we could with TS2?
There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
5MNZlGQ.gif
When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.

Comments

• Options
    KyrreKyrre Posts: 6 New Member
    Yes you can put your own mp3 files in to listen to your own music :] documents> electronic arts> sims 4> custom music i believe is the right path. Just choose a folder to put them in eg. Pop, classical etc.
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    Kyrre wrote: »
    Yes you can put your own mp3 files in to listen to your own music :] documents> electronic arts> sims 4> custom music i believe is the right path. Just choose a folder to put them in eg. Pop, classical etc.
    Basically this :D you can do it with the Sims 3 too!
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Thanks you guys! I'm so glad that's still in. Now I can't wait to have my sims jamming out to "Harder than Steel"! XD
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.