Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isn't this romantic and sweet?

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,445 Member
Our sims have never been able to do this on picnic tables. You just tell a them to sit together if their on a date or group.

09-02-14_8-16nbspPM.png

09-02-14_8-13nbspPM.png

Also the single bed can now be used for romantic interactions
09-02-14_11-24nbspPM.png

Autumns can as well.

Comments

• Options
    blueflame17528blueflame17528 Posts: 1,937 Member
    My sims were tickling each other on their bed earlier <3 I love how they improved how many interactions can be done whilst sitting. The multitasking in general is awesome
  • Options
    haveagreendaysdhaveagreendaysd Posts: 223 Member
    edited September 2014
    The new romantic interactions are just adorable. Thank goodness for the multitasking whilst sitting on a bed/bench/picnic table/etc. It makes it just a bit more realistic and not so robotic, like how it'd be with standing up and doing all the actions that way. It's one of my favorite features as of right now.

So far I've yet to find one that I think I'd be easily bored or annoyed with, which after a while was the case with TS3's options. I think this was with the "Whisper In Ear" interaction (or something along those lines, I'm still getting used to the official actions), but these few screenshots are a perfect example of (IMO), improved 'lovey-dovey' actions. <3

09_03_14_2_12_AM_2.png

...do you know what's even more awesome?!

09_03_14_2_12_AM.jpg

...you see there? In the background at the bar?

09_03_14_1_52_AM_2.png

That's Mortimer.

09_03_14_2_19_AM.png

He approves. XD
    Feel like friending me in the TS4 gallery? Search for "StephyDee" and look for the random goof who talks about machinima and plum knows what else. ;)

If this worked, you'd be seeing an awesome siggy I made down there *points down*. *sigh* C'est la vie...
    VKGV8Ww.jpg
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    Yes!! I love these little features!! My sim woke up from a nap earlier and I needed her to make a phone call, she did so sitting on the side of her bed.

That's so natural :) We aren't ALWAYS standing when we're on our phones! lol
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    I have an issue with the snuggle on the sofa,bed,automen and picnic table though. They only do it for a few seconds. In ts3 they stayed cuddled till their needs got low or you cancelled it.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    j7gnzp.png

Browsing the web just chillin on the bed. I love the little things too, my sim scratches his face as he's browsing the web. Such natural realistic moves, nothing like the sims has ever been. You could never just sit on the side of the bed like this before either. :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    I have an issue with the snuggle on the sofa,bed,automen and picnic table though. They only do it for a few seconds. In ts3 they stayed cuddled till their needs got low or you cancelled it.

I think these sims are just a lot more antsy than those in TS3. Seems like if you're not bringing up a list of things for them to do, they will quickly do it themselves. Nice and realistic ;)
  • Options
    Even so I hope a dating expansion will bring a ton of new romantic interactions. We didn't get the slowdance or hand holding while walking. We didn't get the romantic table interactions except for blow kiss which by the way I'm glad sims can do that from anywhere.
  • Options
    haveagreendaysdhaveagreendaysd Posts: 223 Member
    Yeah, there's tons of potential left in the dating world for TS4 and it's future EPs. I'm just glad we didn't get like only a "romantic hug", "kiss", "Makeout" and "Woohoo" option. They gave us dem options! ;)
    Feel like friending me in the TS4 gallery? Search for "StephyDee" and look for the random goof who talks about machinima and plum knows what else. ;)

If this worked, you'd be seeing an awesome siggy I made down there *points down*. *sigh* C'est la vie...
    VKGV8Ww.jpg
  • Options
    Face it.. if they removed the woo hoo, EA would go broke! :p
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    Even so I hope a dating expansion will bring a ton of new romantic interactions. We didn't get the slowdance or hand holding while walking. We didn't get the romantic table interactions except for blow kiss which by the way I'm glad sims can do that from anywhere.
    My sim did a sexy pose for his wife while they were eating breakfast this morning. My soda wound up coming out my nose haha. Yes, I hope we get more romantic interactions as expansions roll in. The amount we already got with the base game is definitely heartening.
    On the same note: love how they give you likely options when you start up the interaction menu, so you don't have to keep going under the appropriate menu. That's pretty cool. I know this happened if you had a romance related trait in TS3, but I think doing it universally is much better.
  • Options
    The way the sims interact with each other is just so much better. I'm okay with them starting off in this direction, it works so much better than ever before and they are so life like..the rest can come with the EP's..because we all know they will!
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    My sim did a sexy pose for his wife while they were eating breakfast this morning. My soda wound up coming out my nose haha. Yes, I hope we get more romantic interactions as expansions roll in. The amount we already got with the base game is definitely heartening.
    On the same note: love how they give you likely options when you start up the interaction menu, so you don't have to keep going under the appropriate menu. That's pretty cool. I know this happened if you had a romance related trait in TS3, but I think doing it universally is much better.

I love the sexy pose and the flirt. That's what I'm going to have my simself's future wife do to him when she first meets him.

• Options
    take0nme wrote: »
    Face it.. if they removed the woo hoo, EA would go broke! :p

Woohoo is a lot better in ts4 and longer as well in the bed. It's also great in the rocket. The rocket woohoo reminds me of the celeb trailer woohoo in ts3 and the car woohoo in ts2.

• Options
    MoonCake212MoonCake212 Posts: 61 Member
    I haven't done much with Whoohoo but in the bed but about the multitasking true story I sat my sim on the toilet and then qued watch stream on her slab I did not expect for her to do both at the same time... I was laughing for about 5 minutes (Which is a long time to be laughing)