Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Really??

Seriously.. can't even drag a group of items to the $ sign to sell.. can't even hit 'enter' to sell.. drag click, drag click .. drag click.. what a drag. Yawn... I've never been this disappointed in a Sims game. I more thing to the LONG list of things, both major and minor that make me wonder what the heck EA was thinking.. I feel completely lied to about this next generation version of a game I've bought and played for the last 14yrs.

Comments

• Options
    keyb0xkeyb0x Posts: 1,641 Member
    You click it once and move the cursor over. No dragging.
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    I was able to sell a group of items. Try it again please :)
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    Luturna1313Luturna1313 Posts: 85 Member
    Nope just went and tried again.. clicking once only brings up the prompt to 'drag' the item to sell it.. then I can only drag the main item, can't drag the corner (stacked items) and I can't just click once and then click sell on either the single item icon or the corner stacked/multiple tab. As soon as I click it says to 'drag' .. I've tried right and left clicking on both the main item icon and the 'group' tab corner icon and get nothing but a single option sell.
  • Options
    Luturna1313Luturna1313 Posts: 85 Member
    Okay.. figured it out.. so Left click on the main item icon.. then Right click on the main item icon (and NOT the group tab.. because you know THAT might make sense to some people!!!) and then drag to the sell icon.. honestly.. What the hell?? Did they not think most buyers would be people who already owned the Sims 2 and/or 3?? Would it make the game so complex or take up such valuable resources to allow a 'click on the multi item tab and drag to sell' option??? I'm just so annoyed with this game right now.. every issue, that should be pretty simple is a 30 to 40 min internet hunt.