Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Well-Meaning Husband...

Just bought home a copy of TS4 for my birthday. LOL

So, even though I wasn't sure about playing it, I guess I'm going to try it now. He's kept up with news as well and we've had tons of conversations about it and about what we both do as longtime gamers if we're concerned about the direction that one of our favorite series is taking. So, I asked him why he bought it for me and he said "You know how you asked me when it's time to give up on a series? I think it's time when you've given the latest one a try and you don't enjoy it." Mr. Eternal Optimst. *sigh* I guess he balances my pessimism. :wink:

Anyway, I have to work tonight, so I won't be able to give it a try until tomorrow. I'll probably still be around the forums, though. :stuck_out_tongue: After I play, I'll come and share all of my (most likely very detailed) thoughts with everyone. I guess I'll figure out once and for all whether or not the omissions impede my enjoyment of the game. So, yeah, happy simming all.
IHJCfa6.jpg

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Enjoy (or not, whichever the case may be.) I look forward to your reviews be they positive or negative as you've always been a voice of reason in these parts. :D
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    JohnConnorJohnConnor Posts: 1,223 Member
    I suppose you didn't get the receipt or registration code so you could 'accidentally-on-purpose' return this (what sounds to me as) unwanted gift, could you?
    9c1d242c-c6d4-48fa-a82e-53ea24a39377_zpse2967e49.jpg?t=1409877900
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Enjoy (or not, whichever the case may be.) I look forward to your reviews be they positive or negative as you've always been a voice of reason in these parts. :D

Awww, thank you. :blush:

I'm definitely going to try to be as objective about it as possible.

IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    JohnConnor wrote: »
    I suppose you didn't get the receipt or registration code so you could 'accidentally-on-purpose' return this (what sounds to me as) unwanted gift, could you?

LOL. Well, he's a practical guy, so he gave the receipt to me along with the gift and said that it was up to me. But, like I said, I'll play it. (He owes me a copy of Destiny if I hate it, though. haha)

IHJCfa6.jpg