Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any news on TS4 Asylum Challenge yet?

I remember doing the Asylum Challenge back in TS3 and had a blast, and was wondering if there have been any updates for the rules for a sims 4 version? :smile:
Have a look at my gallery yeah? JUMANJIKID
ap2le.gif

Comments

• Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    I don't know, but I have to say I am actually trying one myself for a couple of days without knowing the rules and making up my own. I am having a blast with it in TS3. The Unstable trait makes it so funny. I hope EA takes a look at the various challenges and create content that supports them in TS4.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    DatkidDatkid Posts: 430 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    I don't know, but I have to say I am actually trying one myself for a couple of days without knowing the rules and making up my own. I am having a blast with it in TS3. The Unstable trait makes it so funny. I hope EA takes a look at the various challenges and create content that supports them in TS4.

Me too, I ended up building my own asylum and dressed all the patients up in white t shirts and grey sweatpants. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but it was still really fun. Especially when two of my patient died in a fire and the asylum became haunted with ghosts floating around.
    Have a look at my gallery yeah? JUMANJIKID
    ap2le.gif
  • Options
    Sparkysim2Sparkysim2 Posts: 359 Member
    Well it should prove interesting. I put 3 likable girls in a house together and they have stayed angry and on the verge of fighting since day one. My future Criminal Master Mind and his bimbo wife get along great. He is a hot headed and has only got mad once. ha. I was trying to do 25 mischief with him at the time and picked a fight with someone.
    "If I don't remember it, it didn't happen." CM