Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cant contain my excitement!!!

Sims 4 on friday!!!!
moving on saturday!!!

Best week ever!!! :)

went into EB games today and Saw sims 4 omg!!!!
โ€ขNew Zealand
โ€ขCollectors Edition + Headset
Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P
Sims%2Bseries%2B%28512x146%29.jpgSims4SpinningBlumbot.gif

Comments

• Options
    nilaniusnilanius Posts: 1,984 Member
    tomorrow evening is my time to play Sims 4. But for now, my night of posting is at an end. I am off to bed. Nighty night!
    tumblr_static_plumbob.gif
    My current feelings about The Sims 4. Here is hoping The Sims 5 can restore The Sims franchise.
  • Options
    joop123joop123 Posts: 1,616 Member
    tomorrow evening is my time to play Sims 4. But for now, my night of posting is at an end. I am off to bed. Nighty night!

Night! :)
    โ€ขNew Zealand
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

• Options
    keyb0xkeyb0x Posts: 1,641 Member
    I'm having difficulty sleeping. Woke up in a cold sweat. It's like Christmas '96 all over again.

Ahhhhhhhhhh!
  • Options
    NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    Tuesday morning is when i'm getting mine. I won't be able to sleep tomorrow. I can't even sleep now.
  • Options
    Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    I've been kinda over sleeping in the day time. i'm on baby duty at night and since hubby has the weekend off he has baby duty in day time. so the days have been going by fast! can't believe its monday already :D
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • Options
    Haha I am freaking out!!! :D
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options
    ShayysShayys Posts: 70 Member
    OP, I am actually somewhat jealous you get yours on Friday. You have the entire weekend to play!

We get it at midnight tomorrow, which sucks (I wish EA would have had the release last Friday when the preload was) because MOST college students start school on Tuesday; I also work Tuesday morning. So, I can't really stay up and play.

In the morning from like 7am - 12pm I have work, and then after 12pm I have school. The only good thing about my college is it's online and so is my job, but still. Takes away from my Sims Time! :(
  • Options
    Shayys wrote: ยป
    OP, I am actually somewhat jealous you get yours on Friday. You have the entire weekend to play! <br />
    <br />
    We get it at midnight tomorrow, which sucks (I wish EA would have had the release last Friday when the preload was) because MOST college students start school on Tuesday; I also work Tuesday morning. So, I can't really stay up and play.<br />
    <br />
    In the morning from like 7am - 12pm I have work, and then after 12pm I have school. The only good thing about my college is it's online and so is my job, but still. Takes away from my Sims Time! :(
    I have to move on that saturday though :p
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options
    boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    I get to play mine sept 1 at 11pm
  • Options

Im jealous :p
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options
    alot of people do. Based on their time zone.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Won't be able to get it till the weekend . Sadness.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Won't be able to get it till the weekend . Sadness.
  • Options
    Yea i'm excited to play it today.
  • Options
    joneswkjoneswk Posts: 270 Member
    I'm working Monday until 11:00pm PST. I'm gonna leave Origin open so that it will, hopefully, finish the download and all and be ready for me to play when I get I home.

If all goes according to plan I'll realize the time about four hours later and then get annoyed with myself for staying up so late when I've got things to do that day. Because, of course, my brother getting married means that I have to do a lot of stuff to my motorcycle. And yard work, can't forget that either.
  • Options
    SiljeLienSiljeLien Posts: 258 Member
    I'm so excited too! Too bad I won't be able to play it before thursday :(
    Just keep simming. Just keep simming. Just keep simming, simming, simming. What do we do? We sim, sim.
  • Options
    Drummer_chickDrummer_chick Posts: 29 Member
    I'm gutted us kiwis have to wait until the 5th. Thankfully my Friday and Saturday are clear. This week will go sooo slow! Bang on 8.30 Friday I'm heading down to the warehouse to pick up my copy then I'll hide away. Only to emerge to feast and check the world hasn't ended :)
  • Options
    xBlackDragon7xxBlackDragon7x Posts: 173 Member
    i'll be rocking this game starting at 9pm tomorrow very excited!!!
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    So happy for all of you, I'm getting the game on Saturday and thank God I've got exams and occupy my mind a bit, otherwise I couldn't even sleep. :p
  • Options
    I'm gutted us kiwis have to wait until the 5th. Thankfully my Friday and Saturday are clear. This week will go sooo slow! Bang on 8.30 Friday I'm heading down to the warehouse to pick up my copy then I'll hide away. Only to emerge to feast and check the world hasn't ended :)

I got mine from eb games, that opens at 9am :)
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options
    49ggb2949ggb29 Posts: 30 Member
    I can't contain my excitement either............"I think I'm going mental."
  • Options
    Drummer_chickDrummer_chick Posts: 29 Member
    Sadly the closet to a games store we have here is noel leeming, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ smith or the warehouse haha. But the warehouse is selling it for $79. So at least I'll save a bit instead of getting it off origin for $89.
  • Options
    FamousmelodyFamousmelody Posts: 118 Member

I've pre-ordered from EB games too but I have to work Friday morning, don't know how I'm gonna make it through lol! I'm beyond excited now, this has been one long year waiting for this game to release!
    I'm Just a down to earth Gal from New Zealand !
  • Options

I've pre-ordered from EB games too but I have to work Friday morning, don't know how I'm gonna make it through lol! I'm beyond excited now, this has been one long year waiting for this game to release!

no kidding!! :P lucky i've got family visits and packing to move to keep me occupied this week :P then sweet and salty popcorn for friday!! :)

rebecca-black-friday.png
    โ€ขNew Zealand

• Options
    blam987blam987 Posts: 462 Member

Same here!!!
    oa8abb.gif