Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will there be another Live Broadcast tonight?

I'm sorry for even posting this, I know it sounds stupid but I did look everywhere. On youtube, facebook, simsvip, even twitter which I never use. Does anyone know if there's going to be another one, when and at what time zone?
It's just like boiling a frog! If you try to throw a frog in a warm pot it'll hop right out! But if you put it in mild water and warm it up slowly, the frog won't understand what's happening until it is too late!

Comments

• Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    No.
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options
    DasakalaDasakala Posts: 126 Member
    SadieD123 wrote: »
    No.

Oh that's sad. Oh well I guess I'll rewatch the ones already posted, thanks.
    It's just like boiling a frog! If you try to throw a frog in a warm pot it'll hop right out! But if you put it in mild water and warm it up slowly, the frog won't understand what's happening until it is too late!
  • Options
    SDBmaniaSDBmania Posts: 68 Member
    Yeah, I was hoping there would be more too! I think there will be more broadcasts after the game is released, seemed implied.
    Origin ID: sdbmania
    My blog:scottdavidbrown.com
  • Options
    DasakalaDasakala Posts: 126 Member
    SDBmania wrote: »
    Yeah, I was hoping there would be more too! I think there will be more broadcasts after the game is released, seemed implied.

Not much use I can do of them after it's released, with all the LP's.