May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help a Stupid Person!

Hi!

I've been a fan of this game since "THE SIMS" i can usually work everything out or find out by looking online, not by posting. However i'm stumped!

I installed the game, got going creating my first character, (rather than play a maxis made person/family), moved my sim into a house e.t.c

So how on earth do i make another character to move into the same town, pick another house e.t.c to move into?? I clicked to make a new game, but it does just that, but i can create another person at that stage at least. When i go to sunset valley i can only choose her or my other new saved games, when i pick my original sim, i cannot see anyway to create a new sim. I did actually want to make a well suited fella and move him into her house.

I appreciate it's a different game to sims 2, and maybe i'm being VERY stupid, or for some reason they don't offer this feature in this game, but creating a new sim to move into the same town has been available since "THE SIMS", confused!!!

Any advice, even if i end up looking completely stupid would be appreciated :-)

LIZ

Comments

• Options
    capt_sunshinecapt_sunshine Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey Liz, I encountered the same problem! What you have to do is, on the "..." Menu, click on "Edit Town" so that you exit to the main town screen, then you click on the left hand side a button that says "Change active family", and from there you can add houses, create sims, or switch to another family!

Hope this helps!

--Capt Sunshine