Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    RaeNic wrote: »
    I really want pretzel crust pizza. lol It's calling my name and I think I'm going to give in.
    Pretzel stuffed crust pizza actually sounds interesting and a lot better than a few of the creations they've come up with here. The latest being meat pie in the crust of the pizza it just sounds wrong.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @cristill13, thank you so much for the table! :smiley:

@muminek85, thank you for the window and the armoured head. I wonder what happened to the rest of the knight? :grin: Sorry, that's terrible, I know. :grimace: It's past my bedtime. :smile:

@angeljess26, meat pie in the pizza crust? :no_mouth: They need an emoji for "ew". :smile:
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @anettesb, Well I heard siggy from you first and I like it. How are you? I just gave gifts to a few people and I'm so excited. Now I understand why there are so many gift giveaways. I would give gifts everyday if I could.

Well you can... if you remeber it dosn't have to be bought with points....

but yea it is adicting....

I'm fine, about to get some lunch...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    @gnlovew that's what I thought. There's also been hotdog stuffed crust and Doritos stuffed crust too.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @gnlovew, You're welcome.
  • Options
    @anettesb, You are so right. Gift giving doesn't have to have a dollar amount on it. You're very wise.
  • Options
    @ajaxpost, Thanks for the link to the DD schedule. I'ts to bad that no other items will be added, but I'm happy that DD is available anyway.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    cristill13 wrote: »
    @anettesb, You are so right. Gift giving doesn't have to have a dollar amount on it. You're very wise.

my mom is... she learnt me that... at an early age...

any way in sims we have an easy way to gift, giving creations.... + ingame if your friends... and beside that helping on the forum is a gift right?

have you seen the top 5 wishes .. the giftign directionary? and NagyGinas creation game? at some point we had the simpoint free gifting directionary to...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,003 Member
    muminek85 wrote: »
    Now for some advice. When I loaded up my game, I realized I do not have the Now and Then Century Manor installed. This led me to thinking that I probably should methodically reinstall all the wonderful store content. I know quite a few of you have done this before, so should I start a game? I would rather not do this more than once. ;)

@muminek85 - There are excellent sources for reinstalling the store content. Here are a few:

Ciane 's SPREADSHEET/LINKS - REINSTALL/TRACK STORE STUFF UPDATE .

Amjoie's KNOW WHAT IS INSIDE YOUR GAME: THE SIMS 3

HollownessDevour's'OWN THE STORE' BREAKDOWN [WITH DOWNLOADS LINKS] UPDATED AUG 7 '14

Please excuse the all cap titles. I am not yelling them. I pasted from the threads' titles and did not bother to edit the format.

A lot of people want to limit the files that are installed by installing the compilations rather than individual sets that are contained in them. Sometimes I prefer to install the subsets, instead of the compilations, so I have the store team created collection folders in the build/buy catalogue. If you create your own collection folders, then this may not be a concern for you.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    I know this is not the thank you thread,but I've seen and spoken to the gift givers here. I had no idea how generous mothersuperior2, gnlovew and muminek85 has been until I visited my wish list today. @motherSuperior2, Thank you for the carolina's tanktop
    @muminek85, Thank you for the gothic end table, the gothic bookshelf and the despair sofa.
    @gnlovew, thank you for all the light fixtures.
    It was a pleasant surprise. All of your generous gifts are greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    @angeljess26, oh my gosh. How do you even stuff something with Doritos? (Other than yourself? :grin: , I do that fairly frequently!). I can't even think hot dogs. Eeeeeewwwww!!!!
  • Options
    gnlovew wrote: »
    @angeljess26, oh my gosh. How do you even stuff something with Doritos? (Other than yourself? :grin: , I do that fairly frequently!). I can't even think hot dogs. Eeeeeewwwww!!!!
    I didn't actually try them or want to try them, we don't get pizza from that place. From the ad the Doritos were kind of sticking out the cheesey crust.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    What DD number are we up to so far??
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    FenrysFenrys Posts: 50 Member
    edited May 2015
    > @njwilson1986 said:
    > What DD number are we up to so far??
    We're on #50 right now, The Queens Toilet, for 1 more hour.
    Wishlist | Studio

YAAASSS, I can finally have a signature! <3
  • Options
    Fenrys wrote: »
    > @njwilson1986 said:
    > What DD number are we up to so far??
    We're on #50 right now, The Queens Toilet, for 1 more hour.
    ty

• Options
    @muminek85 Thank you for the two hairs! I really love the 20s style stuff, so these will definitely be put to use when I get home!
    Wishlist | Studio

• Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    edited May 2015
    @njwilson1986 we are up to Daily Deal number 50, The Queen's Toilet, silent entertainment, no music, perhaps it's just heated.

I have a thank you, a big one actually, my wishlist got demolished, giftbombed, by @NyssaLee , all 12 items gone, so a very big thank you for those, my sims will indeed enjoy them :smiley:

For anyone around here, there is a big jazz festival in the city tonight, with open-air concerts down in the Hafen-City, everyone a great weekend :smile:

edit, if I could only type quicker, but @Fenrys was quicker :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    @stephenhamburg Bwahaha. I'm actually at work...stalking the forums and grinding free simpoints because I have absolutely nothing to do.

A jazz festival sounds pretty awesome! There's a series of free concerts starting next week near my house, special for the summertime, and I was thinking about trying that at least once, to see how I liked it.
    Wishlist | Studio

• Options
    @fenrys @stephenhamburg you guys should enter the lottery on my page the more the merrier lol.

• Options
    @melaniet1020, thank you so much for the Boardwalk!!! Doing the Kermit happy dance! :smiley:
  • Options
    @njwilson1986 Consider it done! Here's to hoping I'm lucky tonight~ (I'm actually EST, too!)
    Wishlist | Studio

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,377 Member
    @muminek85 Thanks so much for the Collectionne Stanke items! I love them.

Thanks to @HBSIMSTER for the mystery box too! And to @cristill13 for the lamp! I see you've discovered the joys of gifting and the fun of opening gifts!! It's so much more fun than just point farming and buying your own stuff. :D
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @muminek85 Thanks so much for the Collectionne Stanke items! I love them.

Thanks to @HBSIMSTER for the mystery box too! And to @cristill13 for the lamp! I see you've discovered the joys of gifting and the fun of opening gifts!! It's so much more fun than just point farming and buying your own stuff. :D

You are welcome :) ZeeGee13685147 It was my pleasure!! :)
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    gnlovew wrote: »
    @melaniet1020, thank you so much for the Boardwalk!!! Doing the Kermit happy dance! :smiley:

You're very welcome, I'm glad it made you break out into the Kermit happy dance! :smiley:

Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    @ZeeGee, You're welcome. I agree with you. giving gifts is joyful.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top