Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Remember Closets?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Maybe a chifforobe would be nice?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chifforobe

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    enson85enson85 Posts: 408 Member
    Closets were making rooms look more natural! It would be nice to see them back :smile:
    Origin ID : enson8502
    In the Sims 4 gallery #enson8502
    SvlLcmb.png
    Watch ''A Simple Life'' episodes here
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    I always made closest in my sims 2 and 3 games. I downloaded a rod that worked like a dresser. I installed it in the closet and it worked like magic.
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Saul_270_zps49e51c11.png

Saul_271_zps0f61a7a7.png
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    There is still a lot of people that didn't know teens could makeout in the walkin closet but they could. I had mine do that.

Whaaat! I didn't know that!
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    There is still a lot of people that didn't know teens could makeout in the walkin closet but they could. I had mine do that.

Whaaat! I didn't know that!
    I don't think I knew that, either. I'll have to check it out tonight. Thanks!

Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    I loved those closets, at least woohoo cam back with the ITF closet. My sims were addicted to that closet lol

That closet first came to supernatural and then was added to into the future.

Ohhh cool! Thanks for telling me :) I only knew about the ITF one because my sims kept autonomously going there, they even wanted to try for a baby o.O (no mods)
    I don't generally like the Supernatural furniture but I'm glad to know there is more than one option :)
  • Options
    Mmmyrs2Mmmyrs2 Posts: 1,348 Member
    JohnConnor wrote: »
    Yep, though they were only to woohoo in. I don't think anyone used them to, y'know, change their clothes or anything..

Nope, I used them to change all the time. I used mine constantly, bought the one with the mirror. Teens can even make out in them.
  • Options
    ts3semlts3seml Posts: 440 Member
    I forgot about closets. I loved them, too.
  • Options
    CreoleSimCreoleSim Posts: 334 Member
    I just make a lil 2x2 w a door and pretend lol. Especially in the kitchen as a pantry. I could maybe stuff the monstrosity of a cupcake maker machine thingy in there.
    8zjsc9.png
    Origin@ Simday1
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    EA encourages play with and for all types of lifestyles! No closets!

Wait....what? Oh, ACTUAL closets. Yeah, those would be neat to just plop down but surely players can make them with a little effort.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    deibreakdeibreak Posts: 386 Member
    asdzer2ca wrote: »
    but I'm out of closet already D::|

Lol I knew someone would make that Joke.