Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is Cowplant? O_O

I've just been looking up the forums and I have been seeing people spamming about some disgusting stuff and I gotta honestly say I'm curious? Who is Cowplant?
It's just like boiling a frog! If you try to throw a frog in a warm pot it'll hop right out! But if you put it in mild water and warm it up slowly, the frog won't understand what's happening until it is too late!

Comments

• Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Ask him. I'm sure he will be more than happy to show you his photo album
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Basically what you just said. He's just a troll. Consider yourself lucky.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    He's the love child of a troll and EAs incompetence...
  • Options
    NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    Some dude posting inappropriate images. He's banned now.
  • Options
    salivacocktailsalivacocktail Posts: 552 Member
    Please do not make another thread about this issue. If you wish to discuss this topic on a current thread, please see:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/773734/just-ban-cowpiant-already
    The shinbone is a device made for finding furniture in a dark room.
    My Website: salivacocktail.weebly.com
    My Pinterest: pinterest.com/salivacocktail

• Options
    DasakalaDasakala Posts: 126 Member
    Well I have been searching up but I can't seem to find anything. Don't take me wrong I'm not trying to spam or anything just plain curiosity.
    It's just like boiling a frog! If you try to throw a frog in a warm pot it'll hop right out! But if you put it in mild water and warm it up slowly, the frog won't understand what's happening until it is too late!
  • Options
    Please do not make another thread about this issue. If you wish to discuss this topic on a current thread, please see:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/773734/just-ban-cowpiant-already
    @Dasakala just scroll through that thread and you'll get the idea. Beware some of his posts haven't been removed from there.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Oookay, thanks.
  • Options
    Oh he seems to have been banned. Well I guess that's good news, after all what somebody said is right, there are children on these forums.
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    a very disturbed individual
  • Options
    Dasakala wrote: »
    Oh he seems to have been banned. Well I guess that's good news, after all what somebody said is right, there are children on these forums.
    Yeah I just noticed. Did you really want to see those images lol... >_>
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    ForbiddenKittenForbiddenKitten Posts: 28 Member
    Dear God, shut up about cowplant.
    Happy first post to me, where's my cake.
    But seriously shut up.....go to the other hundred threads about him that would of answered your question...now youre post 101..ugh#byefelicia
  • Options
    Dear God, shut up about cowplant. <br />
    Happy first post to me, where's my cake.<br />
    But seriously shut up.....go to the other hundred threads about him that would of answered your question...now youre post 101..ugh#byefelicia
    I'm already suspicious of you. You joined less than an hour ago. This is your first post... Uh huh...
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    ForbiddenKittenForbiddenKitten Posts: 28 Member
    > @EasyToRead said:
    > ForbiddenKitten wrote: »
    >
    > Dear God, shut up about cowplant.

> Happy first post to me, where's my cake.

> But seriously shut up.....go to the other hundred threads about him that would of answered your question...now youre post 101..ugh#byefelicia
    >
    >
    >
    > I'm already suspicious of you. You joined less than an hour ago. This is your first post... Uh huh...

Be suspicious then.
  • Options
    > @EasyToRead said:<br />
    > ForbiddenKitten wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > Dear God, shut up about cowplant. <br />

<br />
    > Happy first post to me, where's my cake.<br />

<br />
    > But seriously shut up.....go to the other hundred threads about him that would of answered your question...now youre post 101..ugh#byefelicia<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > I'm already suspicious of you. You joined less than an hour ago. This is your first post... Uh huh...<br />
    <br />
    Be suspicious then.
    Continue to be suspicious then.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    @EasyToRead Plain curiosity ya know, everyone has it.
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Okay everyone just calm down. Its over 'for now' lets just forget it ever happened. I'm glad *its* gone lets not give it a reason to come back okay? :\:o:s
  • Options
    > @ElijahsBabyGurl9 said:
    > Okay everyone just calm down. Its over 'for now' lets just forget it ever happened. I'm glad *its* gone lets not give it a reason to come back okay? :o
    Hmm you're quite right, we're giving that troll what trolls always seek. ATTENTION.
  • Options
    PIumbobPIumbob Posts: 36 Member
    @munchie885 said:
    He's the love child of a troll and EAs incompetence...

LOL!! XD

PS: Why can't I use quotes or images in posts! It's soooo annoying!
  • Options
    > @PIumbob said:
    > munchie885 said:
    > He's the love child of a troll and EAs incompetence...
    >
    > LOL!! XD
    >
    > PS: Why can't I use quotes or images in posts! It's soooo annoying!
    Dunno it told me something about not being able to post cuz I haven't been here long enough. I'VE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE BLOODY 2011. GL finding logic with EA XD.
  • Options
    PIumbobPIumbob Posts: 36 Member
    Me too Daskala! I've been a member since 2010 and I'm still listed as a new member??? These forums are so temperamental! What the bleep EA!!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top