Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JUST BAN COWPiANT ALREADY

EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
@cowpiant His avatar has depicted 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and poop images and he's just spamming the forums just so we can see those disgusting images. Do something EA! He's been at it for hours now.. >_>
hEFcp6z.gif
Post edited by EasyToRead on

Comments

• Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    EasyToRead, that's us closing the threads. 10 flags on an OP removes it for moderation, 10 flags on a post gets it removed from the rest of the convo for moderation. Bet they aren't even here.
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    I don't think they have their ban button sorted out to be honest. If you noticed it takes them forever to get rid of a user. When threads are closed it isn't even them banning the user just closing it. :/
  • Options
    I_am_beanI_am_bean Posts: 1,568 Member
    Yeah, I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  • Options
    TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member
    It's completely unacceptable at this point, EA! You should be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this to get this far.
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    This is bull*hit. A completely unmoderated forum. It's time to leave.
  • Options
    EasyToRead, that's us closing the threads. 10 flags on an OP removes it for moderation, 10 flags on a post gets it removed from the rest of the convo for moderation. Bet they aren't even here.
    Is that so? K.... I hope EA IP bans this guy.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Scrufficus_Scrufficus_ Posts: 197 Member
    wow
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member

EA doesn't IP ban either. I don't think theyre allowed too... tbh
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    The reason he's still around is because people keep making threads about him and engaging in conversation with him.

This is what trolls feed on :/

Starve the troll and they die of hunger.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    IP bans don't often work, you can just change your IP address.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »

He's been here too many times. And gets away with it....gets a new account, and comes back with the cr-ap. No pun intended.

• Options
    JoeWow1003 wrote: »
    The reason he's still around is because people keep making threads about him and engaging in conversation with him.

This is what trolls feed on :/

Starve the troll and they die of hunger.
    I mean, there's not really anything else we can do besides flag his posts
  • Options
    For crying out loud there are minors on these forums. I think we should all notify EA about this and if that doesn't work get the authorities involved. What they are doing is against the law.
  • Options
    munchie885 wrote: »

EA doesn't IP ban either. I don't think theyre allowed too... tbh
    Allowed to? Why?! I'm sure they can if you extremely 🐸🐸🐸🐸 them off ...
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    This guy seriously needs professional help.....
    He/Him
  • Options
    TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member
    I urge anyone who has a twitter account to tweet @EA and @TheSims and let them know this is unacceptable.
    Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Options
    jadealixjadealix Posts: 788 Member
    I just want to throw up, I don't even want to know what it watches during its free time from trolling,
  • Options
    Zenith25Zenith25 Posts: 185 Member
    I've been on many gaming forums over the years and I've never witnessed anyone being able to troll like this for so long. EA should be hanging their heads in shame, especially when this is a game that a lot of kids play. You don't have a popular forum like this and not moderate it, it's just asking for trouble.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    All of the moderators should be fired. I mean, how hard is it ban someone? Are they distracted by Nicki Minaj twerking on the VMA's? Worst moderators ever.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh you got to be kidding me. Will someone please ban this cowplant person from the forums already? :\
  • Options
    If this keeps up I will not go on the forums anymore. HOPEFULLY when TS4 comes out they will require a sim game registered to be allowed access to this site.
  • Options
    JoeWow1003JoeWow1003 Posts: 4,121 Member
    Zenith25 wrote: »
    I've been on many gaming forums over the years and I've never witnessed anyone being able to troll like this for so long. EA should be hanging their heads in shame, especially when this is a game that a lot of kids play. You don't have a popular forum like this and not moderate it, it's just asking for trouble.

Oh come on, this is by no means the worst.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    The Moderators/SimGuru's/Someone, owes ALL of us an apology for this. There is no excuse. It should have been handled much earlier.
  • Options
    I_am_bean wrote: »
    If this keeps up I will not go on the forums anymore. HOPEFULLY when TS4 comes out they will require a sim game registered to be allowed access to this site.

This won't stop someone who has the game from trolling, they need to just be on top of monitoring the forums 24/7
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    kirby356 wrote: »
    All of the moderators should be fired. I mean, how hard is it ban someone? Are they distracted by Nicki Minaj twerking on the VMA's? Worst moderators ever.

It is very hard... when you're not around to do it.

Completely ridiculous though. They should have 24/7 mods for a forum like this. Ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top