Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favourite NPCs

Which are your favourite Npcs in the series? Would you like them to make a return?

I really enjoy watching Bonehilda scaring maids and coward sims away. It would be great to see her in TS4 with all those emotions and stuff.

And I used to whistle like Nancy the Paper Girl back at the days of The Sims 1. Have to admit, I still whistle like that sometimes.
5a46jk.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Kristen4810Kristen4810 Posts: 243 Member
    Old Lady Crumplebottom! I am destined to become the real life version of her someday.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    The Broke family.
  • Options
    xtinagaga97xtinagaga97 Posts: 600 Member
    Woohoo ALL THE MAIDS! :D
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimurgSimurg Posts: 361 Member
    Old Lady Crumplebottom! I am destined to become the real life version of her someday.

Lol how could I forget her! I loved how she checks the tables whether they are clean or not, and always find them dusty and complain with her two fingers raised to air. She is a classic!
    5a46jk.jpg
  • Options
    aresmarsaresaresmarsares Posts: 59 Member
    Goopy from The Sims 2. Actually I just like the name.
  • Options
    Goopy from The Sims 2. Actually I just like the name.

He even has a dish after his name in TS3. Goopy Carbonara :D
    5a46jk.jpg
  • Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    I liked the therapist from sims 2, he was so mysterious. Also the tragic clown, but that could just be nostalgia. Remembering how he would wander around the house crying and coughing is just hilarious to me now - probably not so much back then.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    There's so many great npcs it's hard to choose! I think Bonehilda, Claire the Bear, and the Social Bunny are my favorites.
  • Options
    There's so many great npcs it's hard to choose! I think Bonehilda, Claire the Bear, and the Social Bunny are my favorites.

I used to pretend that Claire the Bear was actually Claire Charming herself.
    5a46jk.jpg