Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! I can't download Isle of the Midnight Sun!

AmyHC2003AmyHC2003 Posts: 3 New Member
I would really like to play the Isle of the Midnight Sun challenge, but I can't download the world. I have a HP Windows 8 laptop. I got on to this website: Mod the Sims Midnight Sun Challenge
I scrolled down a bit and clicked on the link next to V.2 (Base Game). I clicked on Download, for the updated version. When I clicked on this it came up as a file on 7-Zip File Manager. From here I don't know what to do to download it to my game. Someone please help me!
Thank you,
Amy <3

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Hi, you'll need to download a file opener

http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

Just use the one for your computer system.
  • Options
    Thanks but is there any other way, preferably without downloading something?
  • Options
    TerrylinTerrylin Posts: 4,846 Member
    @AmyHC2003 Hello!

Are you getting this world for Sims 3? Sorry I ask because this forum I mostly earlier Sims games. If you wanted it for Sims 2 it wont work. It is a Sims 3 world. That said I do believe Windows 7 & 8 will open most all Zip files now. My Win 7 has for me so far.
    Right click the file and see if it says extract. If so it should open for you. Then follow the instruction given on the site for the file.

Hope this helps!
    :)
  • Options
    @Terrylin Hi! :smiley:
    Thank you for all your help, thank you thank you thank you!!!I owe you like a million!
    Thank you so much! I'm so happy!
    Love,
    Amy xx :heart: