Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suggestion on how to get rid of the troll.

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    OceanBlue10OceanBlue10 Posts: 361 Member
    When a troll appears so does storeaccount. I have noticed over the past few days. Just saying.
  • Options
    OceanBlue10OceanBlue10 Posts: 361 Member
    When a troll appears so does storeaccount. I have noticed over the past few days. Just saying.

Or vice versa!
  • Options
    LilipiesLilipies Posts: 314 Member
    Drusilla wrote: »
    Is the troll still around? I see the account from yesterday was banned.

You can thank me. On the answer hq an admin asked me to send a link to his profile so he could be banned. If you see him again, head over to hq and complain.
    (idk if it was solely cause of me, you guys have helped too)
    tumblr_n4b0w18ct11rcso6uo3_250.gif
    check me out on the gallery!! origin id: simalie
  • Options
    JohnConnorJohnConnor Posts: 1,223 Member
    Sc3niX wrote: »
    Its hard for me to flag someone or report someone if they aren't one of the last posters. Most of those options disappear into the next post for me.

You can also click on the Flag icon, then press Tab three times followed by Return to bring up the complaint report form.
    9c1d242c-c6d4-48fa-a82e-53ea24a39377_zpse2967e49.jpg?t=1409877900
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Is no one suspicious that the troll is a return of Sesert?

Apparently, he got grassed to his parents - which is why he disappeared. Well, how long would his parents' have a leash on him? Would he just forget about the forum over a year or two?

• Options
    TrancepireTrancepire Posts: 969 Member
  • Options
    StoreAccountStoreAccount Posts: 1,504 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I don't mind the pictures. It's not like I haven't seen a naked body before in a sexual situation.

But in general yes... the trolls can be annoying.
    The problem is that many users use this website with their children. This is a punishable offence by law, and posts on here can be tracked back to you.
  • Options
    I really can't wait until his IP is found or tracked down. I really can't. You will all have egg on your face then!
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I don't mind the pictures. It's not like I haven't seen a naked body before in a sexual situation.

But in general yes... the trolls can be annoying.
    The problem is that many users use this website with their children. This is a punishable offence by law, and posts on here can be tracked back to you.

Exactly. Last night I felt like filing a report...
  • Options
    I once had one of my posts tracked back to me on TS3.com forums. I don't know how it was done, I think EA did it themselves. So it has to be possible for him. Also, they did it with Sesert.

Perhaps you could try contacting the police if you are in the US (as he claims to be)?
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    I once had one of my posts tracked back to me on TS3.com forums. I don't know how it was done, I think EA did it themselves. So it has to be possible for him. Also, they did it with Sesert.

Perhaps you could try contacting the police if you are in the US (as he claims to be)?

That would certainly stop him would it not?