Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else feel they are being targeted?

Doe's anyone else feel confused as to why maybe they are being flagged?...because I been flagged already a couple of times for I don't know what...I don't post any vulgar thing's on here O.O just asking do any of you guy's feel like your being attacked for no reason?
Still waiting for Toddlers...

Comments

• Options
    QuelsimmyQuelsimmy Posts: 531 Member
    Flagging can also be if they think you spammed.
    I don't think actual reports show up with the flag count.
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    so being flagged because discussing missing features on a petition is spam? O.o...no in fact I feel a bit creeped out about being flagged by a certain person...it's just a feeling I have
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    I'm being flagged without breaking any rules (not to talk about that ban) :(
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Sort of. I've had a few dislikes when I state facts that are not opinion. Plus I got flagged for spam on a thread for being on topic after the original post was edited out and replaced with "delete please". :/
    Thankfully I don't think anybody is targeting me especially. At least I haven't given anybody a reason to :smile:
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    @MissHoney118 I feel you :( I notice the flags on you as well and a lot of simmer's who are pretty decent so it's just odd
  • Options
    TeenBansheeTeenBanshee Posts: 270 Member
    I've gotten flagged for responding to trolls who are hating on the game. Could care less LOL.
  • Options
    btw...I got a inbox message just now...umm...I don't dare to open it :( seriously I feel it something I do not want to see
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Sort of. I've had a few dislikes when I state facts that are not opinion. Plus I got flagged for spam on a thread for being on topic after the original post was edited out and replaced with "delete please". :/
    Thankfully I don't think anybody is targeting me especially. At least I haven't given anybody a reason to :smile:

I'm with you... if you dare to post an opnion of your that has facts to back it up... your in trouble :/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    @Nekobear Don't worry about it. Anyone who posts enough will attract "fans". Seriously, look @ the disagrees, spams, and abuses in the profiles of the top posters on the Activity page. And, they're the most popular folks on here, lol.

You're still small potatoes. When your profile looks like @JoeWow1003 's then you have a problem.
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    A troll is flagging
    greenXen wrote: »
    @Nekobear Don't worry about it. Anyone who posts enough will attract "fans". Seriously, look @ the disagrees, spams, and abuses in the profiles of the top posters on the Activity page. And, they're the most popular folks on here, lol.

You're still small potatoes. When your profile looks like @JoeWow1003 's then you have a problem.

I agree.

keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    DrusillaDrusilla Posts: 155 Member
    I think a lot of people are being VERY flag happy and using it more like the 'disagree' button.
  • Options
    NoahreddenNoahredden Posts: 1,076 Member
    Some people flag my posts just because they don't agree with me. Its so stupid
  • Options
    had my husband open the message and sure enough it was a dirty cartoon :'( this is what I mean...
  • Options
    Dearra95Dearra95 Posts: 556 Member
    nekobear wrote: »
    so being flagged because discussing missing features on a petition is spam? O.o...no in fact I feel a bit creeped out about being flagged by a certain person...it's just a feeling I have

People are just being petty. It's pretty ridiculous. I just saw a bunch of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 pics on post. Those are the one's they should be flagging and probably are not.

• Options
    shesclassyshesclassy Posts: 477 Member
    I think some people fail to understand the difference between "Flag" and "Disagree" is all.
  • Options
    QuelsimmyQuelsimmy Posts: 531 Member
    @nekobear did you report the person? And I'm sorry you had to see that :(
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    had my husband open the message and sure enough it was a dirty cartoon :'( this is what I mean...

One way to tell if usually if there is text under the name of who sends the message, so you can easily tell if it is spam or not if you just look at the notification itself. :)
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    I did report...I didn't see it, but my husband said...yeah it's a dirty one and reported them...this is also why I don't like this forum people and message you there is no privacy settings at all
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member

Yeah funny how some folks are getting flagged for opinions etc, instead of dealing with the person that keep posting 🐸🐸🐸🐸 everywhere.
    I won't dare open any message I receive at this point, I have already seen way to much of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 junk thats been posted in people threads.

It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    DrusillaDrusilla Posts: 155 Member
    edited August 2014

Oh god!

I was looking at the forums the other day and stumbled upon some sonic cartoons.. my boyfriend was sitting next to me and gave me the "what the hell are you looking at??" eye. lol

Still pretty shocked this is happening :/
  • Options
    yeah at this point I can't help but feel I am being attacked and don't even know why...I don't think I have said anything of offended anyone in anyway :s
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    I think the worst part is... we aren't being targeted by random trolls who just want to watch the forum go crazy. It's just a bunch of everyday simmers who don't like your opinion and are hateful enough to flag you in hopes that you get in some type of trouble with a moderator. That in itself actually ticks me off ALOT.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    How do you know if you've been flagged?
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    Drusilla wrote: »

Oh god!

I was looking at the forums the other day and stumbled upon some sonic cartoons.. my boyfriend was sitting next to me and gave me the "what the hell are you looking at??" eye. lol

Still pretty shocked this is happening :/

yeah whoever this person is doing it has made it an uncomfortable environment...I've never dealt with anything like this before and I just have no word's to say...
  • Options
    DrGorillaDrGorilla Posts: 253 Member
    I have also been flagged unfairly for my opinions when all I want to do is talk to people who aren't going to belittle me for what I think.