Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Demo Issues

I haven't been able to play the demo yet due to some technical difficulties. Every time I open it I go through the opening trailer and I get to the title screen and after that the screen just goes black and does nothing except show the mouse! Can anyone help me? I have a laptop with Windows 7 on it...

Comments

• Options
    JCRsunsim24JCRsunsim24 Posts: 31 Member
    I too was getting through the intro screen and then got to the title screen and it had lines running all through the screen- come to find out I had to update my drivers and now it runs perfectly- hope this helps :)
  • Options
    NocturnesRequiemNocturnesRequiem Posts: 87 Member
    edited August 2014
    This is a common problem. If you right click, quite likely you'll see a llama face.

answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Cas-Demo-Black-Screen-with-llama-face/m-p/3313075#M2870

(add the htpp:// I can't post links for some reason)

Put the link together and post there with your dxdiag information and your version of Origin. The instructions for how to do so are on page 9 of the thread.
  • Options
    nbjxbcjoknxcknxjnbjxbcjoknxcknxj Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi guys, having an issue with sims 4 demo. so I go on to the sims 4 create a sim, go to change my sims hair or something and some odd camera/video thing just pops up. I can't get rid of it, anybody know why this happens?