Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how do i take pic in CAS demo and ....

so id like to take a picture of a sim so i can use my simself that i created in the sims 4 demo as my new pic for the forms but how do i do that? also with the new fourm how do i turn all notifications off? its telling me that people are posting on topics i havent even read yet nor do i probably not want to read....and i have bookmarks saved that i didnt save as bookmarks how do i unbookmark those threads

Comments

• Options
    Fiever7Fiever7 Posts: 884 Member
    I used a program called lightshot and put the game into windowed fullscreen. allows for cropping upload and save and even social network sharing all on the fly. 100% free and 100% clean
    IRJsECv.png
  • Options
    pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    Windowed mode.
  • Options
    Fiever7Fiever7 Posts: 884 Member
    Windowed mode.

Wait... There's a problem in fullscreen with taking screenshot?
    Thought it was only related to the program I use.
    IRJsECv.png
  • Options
    KeoriKeori Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited August 2014
    ok how do i get the cas demo into windowed mode EDIT: never mind i think i figured it out but now how do i take a pic using the C button on my keyboard?
  • Options
    FrogPrinceFrogPrince Posts: 485 Member
    I tried using Fraps but couldn't get it to work. Will you be able to take pictures before, like in Sims 3, when the game is released?
  • Options
    GleestickyGleesticky Posts: 508 Member
    I play in windowed mode and just hit the print screen button. Paste in paint.
  • Options
    1van_der_vaart231van_der_vaart23 Posts: 161 Member
    I use Fraps and it works great for me.
    RAFAEL VAN DER VAART - FOOTBALLER WITH THE BEST TECHNIQUE IN THE WORLD.
    skill.gif RAFA YOU'RE THE BEST!
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    There is also the snipping tool on windows that you can use in windowed mode. You open the snipping tool, select on the screen what you want as an image, and then it will ask you where you want to save it.