Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

196979899100102...Next

Comments

• Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited February 1
    Congratulations on winning the established level build for Bns180 @DelilahsRose
    and for 2nd place @Wildling B)<3!

Congratulations on winning the established level room for Bns180 @DelilahsRose B)<3!

Congratulations on winning the expert level build for Bns180 @Jazmi1396 B)<3!

You're welcome @DelilahsRose for my congrats on your BnS179 win :)!

Thanks so much @DelilahsRose and @Wildling for my BnS180 Sim win :)!

Thanks for your awesome reviews and great suggestions of my build and room for BnS180 @BuildnShare B)!

Thank you very much for your awesome review of my Sim for Bns180 @BuildnShare B)<3!

Great builds, everyone B)<3!

P.S. I'm still on vacation with my husband (staycation), but I wanted to catch up B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    healthxsimshealthxsims Posts: 58 Member
    Congratulations all, really fun builds this time!
    - Gallery ID Healthsims -
  • Options
    Comgratulations on being promoted to expert @DelilahsRose B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited March 6
    bhaXpM1.png
    Expert #BnS 182

@DelilahsRose☆
    v6Z5p9J.png
    Comments: Frosty Coats Boarding and Groom is a very charming building, the exterior design is perfect for Brindleton Bay. I love the brick walkway. Clever use of the cat and dog statues as a sign. Nice attention to details such as the parking lot with the reserved sign and the cute puppy mailbox and all the signage. Even the landscaping is welcoming, with plenty of trees and bushes for dogs to explore and cats to hide in. And you included a space for horses! That’s one special boarding facility. The stables will keep horses safe and comfortable. The interior has a comfortable, rustic country vibe. The color scheme is very calming. What a great idea to include an adoption room. Looks like the potential adopters will be well-informed with all those books available. I hope all the babies find their furever homes. That little gift shop will be popular with visitors. I like how you used the Cat and Dog signs to indicate the two waiting areas. The grooming rooms iare spacious and well laid out. Sensible to add a rug under the tubs in the dog grooming room. Creative kennels, it’s easy to tell which is for cats and which for dogs. The cats will love their cattery. The employee lounge looks lie a fun place to hang out and relax, with so many choices of activities.I’m sure Jack Frost will appreciate all the green. A pizza maker and a microwave! These employees are going to be spoiled. :) Jack will be very happy with his office, he won’t even hav eto go downstairs to get a cup of coffee. What a great big backyard and agility course.
    Suggestions:. The roofs over the pet waiting areas are partly blocking the second floor windows. Either raise the windows or lower the roofs. Why did you place two of the front entry windows so low to the ground, then block half of one of them? Using smaller windows or raising them would have looked better. Was the use of two different colored chairs at the front desk intentional? You had enough left over in your budget to include light switches for more realism. The private balcony looks a bit empty. Maybe a plant, small table or some wall decor would have added more interest. I think Jack would like some privacy curtains in his bathroom.I didn’t see a top-down view showing the roofing.

@pammiechick
    gN9mFCs.jpg
    Comments: I like that you based Frosty Paws Kennel and Vet on a real place. I can tell you took great care with the design and decor. The exterior looks very nice and so green, definitely breathtaking. I like the winding drive leading up to the front entrance. I love that the kennel andd vet clinic are attached. The waiting room looks comfortable, with the use of gray helping to make the green behind the reception desk less overwhelmingly bright. The employees will appreciate having a microwave so close at hand, and it’s clear this is a pet friendly place because pets are allowed behind the desk. The store seems to have everything, from pet supplies to artwork to small pets and must be popular with sims. I never thought of enlarging those cat and dog decals, what a creative way to decorate the space. I love how you included employees and pets in your screenshot. That little pup looks ready for his bath! Great idea to put the dog kennel right next to the grooming area so dogs don’t have far to go between the two areas
    The cats have so much space to climb and run around in their kennel! Looks like they have a visitor. I like that you used the same colors in the vet clinic waiting area but a different shade of green to set it apart as a separate space. The exam rooms look more realistic than the ones in the vet clinic that came with Cats and Dogs, which makes sense since this is based on a real vet clinic. Jack’s quarters look very cozy and comfy, and with just enough green to make him happy. I like what you did with the bathroom, using the diamond patterned green tiles, which stand out amid the brown. The dark colors in the breakroom make it great for watching TV or taking a nap on the couch. I can see employees stopping for a drink or snack in the kitchenette white they check their schedules and the information ot he bulletin board. The backyard looks like a great place to go for a walk or sit and relax, enjoying the lovely views. I like that there’s room for a training area too. Excellent use of terrain paint to outline the paths.
    Suggestions:Some areas seem a bit dimly lit, especially after the bright reception/waiting area, was this intentional? I’ve also never seen siding used on an interior staircase, but if that’s how the original looks, it’s fine. Be careful when placing decals - the dog next to the doggie door in the vet clinic is overlapping the door so its tail isn’t visible.
    3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is… @pammiechick
    aKW6tBo.jpg
    3gHHX7s.png
    Room Challenge

@DelilahsRose
    O6JLZMj.png
    Comments
    What a comfortable, relaxing employee break room. Employees will have so much fun here they might not want to go back to work. The lockers will be very useful for storing their belongings. It seems to have everything to appeal to all sorts of sims - TV, a stereo, a games table, foosball and even chess. The kitchen seems well-stocked with lots of options if someone forgets to bring their own lunch. The seating is a good eclectic mix, being the same style while not perfectly matching in color.
    And the winner is…@DelilahsRose
    MxV0Jx0.jpg[
    3gHHX7s.png

Sim Challenge

@DelilahsRose
    Dwb1BhH.png
    Comments:
    Jack Frost looks very likable. I like the traits and likes you chose for him. He looks ready to get to work in his everyday outfit. I like how you integrated green into most of his outfits. The formal outfit with the top hat was an interesting choice compared to the other outfits, yet it somehow works.
    And the winner is…@DelilahsRose
    MxV0Jx0.jpg[
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 8
    Congratulations on winning the build challenge for the expert level @pammiechick and on winning the room and sim challenge for the expert level for bns182 @DelilahsRose B)<3!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    healthxsimshealthxsims Posts: 58 Member
    Congrats! :)
    - Gallery ID Healthsims -
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Thanks @coolsim9999999 @_DelilahsRose_ and @healthxsims ! And thanks @BuildnShare for your lovely comments!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    You're welcome @pammiechick :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top