Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will there be a Sims 4 Store?

I got to thinking that maybe there won't be a store, but instead store items will be rebranded as DLC and would be obtained via Origin using real money instead of simpoints (explains why simpoints won't be compatible with The Sims 4). I asked the gurus, but of course no response :P So has anyone thought about this?
giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited August 2014
    Probably not like the current Store. There's a Premium Membership rumor, but I don't want that to happen either. I just want all of the content to be in EPs and SPs, just like it's supposed to be. I also heard about something called a GP. Does it stand for 'Game Pack'?
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 640 Member
    I think there will be a store or items you can buy through the game.
  • Options
    carlywycherleycarlywycherley Posts: 568 Member
    As far as I'm aware no store as such but a membership u pay and you get stuff early or exclusive but not sure
  • Options
    CandacisCandacis Posts: 186 Member
    @sims152318 - not sure, but GP is probably Game Pack, yes. What it contains, no idea.

It would be nice, if we had only Expansions and Stuff packs, but sadly, that won't be the case. Why? Because they can make much more money if they sell content seperately.
  • Options
    Iman2026Iman2026 Posts: 57 Member
    I don't think there will be a store.Perhaps the Gallery might be the new store
  • Options
    kasarifickasarific Posts: 21 Member
    It would be cool but I don't think they'll add one :)
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,110 Member
    I think there will be a store and it will replace stuff packs with smaller sets.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    HollenaHollena Posts: 1,174 Member
    Sims team loves money so some sort of content for purchase for sure.
  • Options
    joop123joop123 Posts: 1,616 Member
    i didnt really use the store :P
    •New Zealand
    •Collectors Edition + Headset
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

Sims%2Bseries%2B%28512x146%29.jpgSims4SpinningBlumbot.gif

• Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    Hollena wrote: »
    Sims team loves money so some sort of content for purchase for sure.

I was gonna say something about their work performance concerning store items but I'm gonna hold my tongue, trying to turn over a new leaf
  • Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    There will not be a store DLC will be put on origin .