Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think/hope the first TS4 expansion pack will be?

Comments

• Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    As long as it has Toddlers and pools, I will buy it (along with the bundled TS4 base game). I'm not buying base game until it at least has Toddlers and pools. So, if The Sims 4 Life Stages comes out, and it has a proper baby life stage, a toddler life stage, and a pre-teen life stage I am all for it. And pools. I gotta have my pools.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Kletus1201Kletus1201 Posts: 14
    edited August 2014
    My favorite Sims expansions have always been Late Night/Nightlife expansions but this time I would prefer getting an expansion that's more focused into family aspects, such as including toddlers, pools, etc... because that's what the game is more lacking. After that I would really like an expansion such as Seasons, Open For Bussiness or Apartment Life, *crosses fingers* hopefully skyscrapers and a fame system like the one we got in TS3 will be included in one of those :)
  • Options
    RoffeyGleshRoffeyGlesh Posts: 579 Member
    Superstar from the sims 1 if its done right. None of that shallow celebrity rubbish they attempted in Sims 3.....a proper career based game like Sims 1. Or OFB. I loved making my own businesses.
  • Options
    finefashionistafinefashionista Posts: 168 Member
    I'm also hoping for a generations style expansion - get those toddlers included! (And hopefully pre-teens as well).
  • Options
    I would like something like open for bussines or seasons. :p
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 640 Member
    I am really hoping for either weather or university as those are my 2 favorite Eps
  • Options
    zachvegazachvega Posts: 2 New Member
    Some sort of business-related expansion.
  • Options
    temestemes Posts: 175 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm quite sure the first EP won't be Generations, because that would bring the game even more bad publicity... people would say that toddlers were removed from the base game because EA wants more money. I think the first EP will be something different than the usual base game content, so that people can't say the content should have been in the base game. The most obvious EP to get EA lots of positive publicity would be of course Open For Business... fans have requested that EP for so long. It could be something brand new... like Cruise Ship Expansion, where you can build a cruise liner with various activities, restaurants etc. and there could be some new worlds as well (cruise ship destinations) with all sorts of activities, like beach, historical sights, waterpark, shopping mall...
  • Options
    DomagojpanicDomagojpanic Posts: 66 Member
    Oh i hope it's late night/nightlife, i need a city and skyscrapers and a urbz:sims in the city feel, oh and celebs ofc
  • Options
    SugarNRainbowsSugarNRainbows Posts: 17 New Member
    I would like to see a career focused expansion akin to Ambitions.

The return of the Law Enforcement and Medicine tracks, as well as the Firefighter profession in some form would be wonderful.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    Probably an Open-For-Business type expansion pack.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    I think the most requested EPs when The Sims 3 was first out was Pets and Seasons. It's interesting and not surprising many people want another Generations sooner than later.

My vote goes for Seasons.
  • Options
    panapopspanapops Posts: 429 Member
    temes wrote: »
    I'm quite sure the first EP won't be Generations, because that would bring the game even more bad publicity... people would say that toddlers were removed from the base game because EA wants more money. I think the first EP will be something different than the usual base game content, so that people can't say the content should have been in the base game. The most obvious EP to get EA lots of positive publicity would be of course Open For Business... fans have requested that EP for so long. It could be something brand new... like Cruise Ship Expansion, where you can build a cruise liner with various activities, restaurants etc. and there could be some new worlds as well (cruise ship destinations) with all sorts of activities, like beach, historical sights, waterpark, shopping mall...

That's a good point, actually. Maybe something like Generations will be the second or third EP? Far enough away to cut off most complaints about cut content, but soon enough to lure people back who mostly play with families.
  • Options
    temestemes Posts: 175 Member
    Aren't you people tired to get the same expansions once again? I'd rather see something new...
  • Options
    jvilla0713jvilla0713 Posts: 200 Member
    Generations/Ambitions hybrid with toddlers, and school activities like prom, ballet, scouts, graduation, etc, more career options with interactive professions, retirement options.
    2dkbxgx.png
  • Options
    PurpleNightOwlPurpleNightOwl Posts: 205 Member
    I'm not really sure what I personally want, but all I know is that I want it to be original. Although, I would like a Seasons-themed EP too. Let's hope that when The Sims 4 Seasons comes out, it won't constantly rain all Sim year round like in The Sims 3 Seasons!
  • Options
    windelerawindelera Posts: 28 Member
    I really liked Island Paradise it added a beautiful new world and I loved that you could own a resort and scuba dive ;)
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Unproven statistic that is just off the top of my head, but I'd say there is a 60% chance it will be late-night based, but that is just based on TS1/2/3.
    Mr personal preference for the first expansion would be generations/family based or university.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    Seasons. I know it won't be the first but that is one expansion I have always looked forward to in Sims 2 & 3.
  • Options
    CelebrityWizardCelebrityWizard Posts: 132 Member
    I really hope a supernatural ep again because it was fun having more than one lifestate, i really hope they work on the lifestates more than the objects this time because in the sims 3 life states had only a few interactions other than Fairies and Witches, although supernatural/magic themed ep will most likely be down the line of eps they'll give out so i guess Apartment Life because i LOVED the apartments and fun they had it was amazing.
  • Options
    TheDeamonTheDeamon Posts: 83 Member
    I want them to do something new and merge a few things. Generations with Seasons. Activities for the whole family during weather of all seasons. Yes toddlers need to be added but i'm also hoping for pre-teens because teens are the same height as adults.

University with Ambitions. Expanding on new careers and adding back old favorites.
    Late night with Supernatural. Actual creepily fun occult sims some of whom you'll only meet at secret hang outs/clubs, since it was confirmed that secret lots are a thing again.

I've got loads more ideas and dreams...
    But i'm probably overhoping if thats even a word... :D
  • Options
    Melbana9Melbana9 Posts: 262 Member
    have sims to do some knitting and croche
  • Options
    windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    Probably a generations pack, they usually go that route first.