Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum upgrade?

It will switched to Sims 4 or Sims 4 will get its own website?

Comments

• Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited August 2014
    Well they do need a web site for their every own that would be the best thing for the gurus to do.I am telling the truth and not trying to be mean.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited August 2014
    Right now it's not known how it will turn out. Since TS2 is getting renewed interest I'd really like to see sections for all the Sims games in one place.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    InannaWintermoonInannaWintermoon Posts: 3,400 Member
    edited August 2014
    Them taking their time going through and deleting a lot of threads is my bet.
    It's quite drop from the top, so how ya feeling down there?
  • Options
    PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited August 2014
    Right now it's not known how it will turn out. Since TS2 is getting renewed interest I'd really like to see sections for all the Sims games in one place.

I'd be down for something like this.

I'd even like to see a section for the Original Sims. Or at least retro Sims games (SimAnt, SimCopter, Bustin Out, etc)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2014
    I hope they provide us some new backgrounds for our avies.

I think their changing this to a ts4 site and they will have new ts4 avies but it will also have some forums from ts3 and possibly ts2.

This is my guess.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I hope they provide us some new backgrounds for our avies.

I think their changing this to a ts4 site and they will have new ts4 avies but it will also have some forums from ts3 and possibly ts2.

This is my guess.

I just wish they would make a whole new web site for the sims4 that would have been alot better realy.But it is sad that they want and redo this web site which is for the sim3 anyway. :(
  • Options
    GinypumkinGinypumkin Posts: 207 Member
    edited August 2014
    Ok so it is not really known yet.

I am still playing sims 3 and I am sure a lot a people are the same and was wondering if everything was just going to disappear. Even the store I wonder how long it will last :?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ginypumkin wrote:
    Ok so it is not really known yet.

I am still playing sims 3 and I am sure a lot a people are the same and was wondering if everything was just going to disappear. Even the store I wonder how long it will last :?

I hope forever that this sims3 web site will last.But give it time and it will be like the sims2 web site i am afraid.
  • Options
    UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited August 2014
    I hope they change the focus here to TS4 but keep TS3, add 2 and the originals and spin offs, and just do that from now on with each new Sims main series.
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    GinypumkinGinypumkin Posts: 207 Member
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    I hope they change the focus here to TS4 but keep TS3, add 2 and the originals and spin offs, and just do that from now on with each new Sims main series.

but Sims 3 has 10 expansions if I remember and Sims 4 does not have yet toddler or pool or cars so the focus should stay on 3 for awhile I think.