Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amore Set Raffle 7 sets- Winners Announced!!

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2014
    Congratulations to the winners...take your sim love on a date and give them much hugs. :mrgreen:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    alfje66alfje66 Posts: 171 Member
    edited August 2014
    Congratulations to all the winners! :-)
    Thank you for hosting and sponsoring Tiki, Nik, Dorsey and Mistletoe.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,847 Member
    edited August 2014
    Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your new venue!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited August 2014
    Tiki, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the gift! I really appreciate it, and I know my sims are going to look amazing in their new dress.

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all the donors for being so generous and wonderful!
  • Options
    dorseypjddorseypjd Posts: 155 Member
    edited August 2014
    Tiki5872 I have sent venue to winners......Congratulations BreeMiles and Sylvie1991 and all the winners Happy Simming
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited August 2014
    Gratz to all the lucky winners! I've had the pleasure of playing "Fairy GodSimmer" myself today and now I'm off to explore this wonderful new Venue!
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited August 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    @Tiki5872 - I have sent sets to jerrinicci and alexspoom13. Congratulations to all the winners!

Oh wow!! Thanks Nik, I was not expecting you to be able to send them until this evening due to your travels!! Again, thank you so much for sponsoring this sets!!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited August 2014
    I just received the set from you, Tiki! That was really quick--thank you again!!! I can't wait to play with it tonight after work.

*hugs*
  • Options
    TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    edited August 2014
    AIEEEEEE!!! Thank you!!!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    dorseypjd wrote:
    Tiki5872 I have sent venue to winners......Congratulations BreeMiles and Sylvie1991 and all the winners Happy Simming

Thank you Paul!! I appreciate your donation of two sets! :D
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    Sylvie1991Sylvie1991 Posts: 177 Member
    edited August 2014
    OMG! Thank you so much for the wonderful gift! Between getting offered a new job and being gifted this wonderful set, my week has been fantastic!

Again, thank you guys so much :D
  • Options
    butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    edited August 2014
    I did not enter the contest because I was lucky enough to earn most of them :) Congrats to the winners, what a wonderful and generous bunch of simmers you all are.
  • Options
    IzziebelleIzziebelle Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited August 2014
    Thank you for hosting :)

I'm off to trying to find another 1500 in ads so I can get the set. Maybe by next year :D
  • Options
    hugzncuddleshugzncuddles Posts: 223 Member
    edited August 2014
    Congratulations to the winners...take your sim love on a date and give them much hugs. :mrgreen:

When I get the venue that's just what I'm gonna do! :D

Will make my simself and my guy, we met in the official Maxis SimChat 12 years ago albeit unplanned and unexpected, we went there for game help and found each other... and a community of simmers who we still talk with today from all across the globe. Travelled to meet some of them IRL including the legendary SimMasterFran and SimMasterBraveheart. Hopped across the pond to meet a close friend in the USA too.

As much as EA hurts us as simmers, we can't let go of Sims. There's something special about the Sims and its community of simmers. I'm grateful for the talented developers making some of our dreams a reality in the Sims. I detest with a passion the corporate ethos that pollutes EA, and won't be buying Sims 4 as there's NOTHING that interests me - it's a different game and the magic has gone, but will definitely be hanging onto what we DO have.

End of an era for many of us, enjoy this last set and I hope that you guys can grab some really good deals in the Store in the coming weeks. I might go on a drive-by attack on some wishlists so some of you can complete sets for free.

:)
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited August 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    @Tiki5872 - I have sent sets to jerrinicci and alexspoom13. Congratulations to all the winners!

Oh wow!! Thanks Nik, I was not expecting you to be able to send them until this evening due to your travels!! Again, thank you so much for sponsoring this sets!!
    I was able to get online during a break and gift the winners. I hope everyone enjoys the set!
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    suicidalcheetossuicidalcheetos Posts: 315 Member
    edited August 2014
    Congrats to all the winners!
    Thank you Tiki, and donators: Nik24X7, dorseypjd, and Mistletoe143, for holding this lotto.
    You guys are extremely generous. :mrgreen:
    These are probably the best resources/threads for beginners.
    Daily Deal Thread - D&D Spreadsheet - The Gifting Directory
    Reinstall Store Stuff: No Repeats or Disappearing - Nraas Mods to Fix Your Game
    ~Ctrl + F to open up search bar for D&D Spreadsheet~
  • Options
    KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    edited August 2014
    Congratulations to the winners!

Thank you Tiki for the gift, very sweet of you :)

and thank you to all the donators for your generosity :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited August 2014
    Hi Tiki,

After several tries and getting timed out, I have finally sent the venue to raffle winner, schattendieb! :)

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thank you, Tiki, for hosting the raffle, and to my fellow donors!! Happy Simming to all!

love,
    mistletoe
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I wish I could respond to everyone individualy, but with company staying with me ... time is not with me at the moment! :lol: I just want to say a "your welcome" to everyone who said a thank you! :D I am so happy that everyone had a good time with this raffle and I am sad that this is the last one! :cry: To all those who have received "goodies" go and enjoy and a very happy simming!! :mrgreen:
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited August 2014
    Congratulations winners! Enjoy your beautiful lot.
  • Options
    melissam311554melissam311554 Posts: 824 Member
    edited August 2014
    Congrats to the winners, enjoy it :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Hi Tiki,

After several tries and getting timed out, I have finally sent the venue to raffle winner, schattendieb! :)

Congratulations to all the winners!

Thank you, Tiki, for hosting the raffle, and to my fellow donors!! Happy Simming to all!

love,
    mistletoe

Thank you so much Mistletoe!! I appreciate your generosity!!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    chasingAJchasingAJ Posts: 802 New Member
    edited August 2014
    CONGRATS!!! Thanks again for letting me enter!
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited August 2014
    congratulations-081.gif
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited August 2014
    Congratulations to all the winners! :)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!