Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA has FINALLY responded!

Yes it's true boys and girls! EA has finally responded.

They've let us know that they are hard at work, hastily searching the forums for anything too negative about their latest endeavor and......moving the thread to languish in "Ideas & Feedback"

Such dedication! What a team! And BOY are they going to have a VERY busy night!

Comments

• Options
    mw1234mw1234 Posts: 5,400 Member
    edited August 2014
    This is a joke of a thread. :?
  • Options
    Ze_Blue_PandaZe_Blue_Panda Posts: 351 Member
    edited August 2014
    But theres plenty of room for barking in these forums anyway.
  • Options
    Ze_Blue_PandaZe_Blue_Panda Posts: 351 Member
    edited August 2014
    But theres plenty of room for barking in these forums anyway.
  • Options
    KramYraeloKramYraelo Posts: 734 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yes it's true boys and girls! EA has finally responded.

They've let us know that they are hard at work, hastily searching the forums for anything too negative about their latest endeavor and......moving the thread to languish in "Ideas & Feedback"

Such dedication! What a team! And BOY are they going to have a VERY busy night!

You know the reason they're moving things there right? Because it'll be the first section pruned out when they start cutting support for this site. A date I think is coming sooner rather than later myself.

Regards,

Krammy
  • Options
    deltagirl1326deltagirl1326 Posts: 468 Member
    edited August 2014
    mw1234 wrote:
    This is a joke of a thread. :?

Not a joke. That IS how they've decided to respond. We're watching it happen. In a few days this section of the forum will be filled with nothing but sugary sweet praises for the great job the team has done.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Liam
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2014
    But if I can't read all the bickering, how else will I entertain myself?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Liam
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Liam again!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    'nother Liam
  • Options
    Gtompkins48Gtompkins48 Posts: 477 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yep,

Negative threads are being created so quickly, they must have someone hired full time to just move them all to Ideas and Feedback so nobody can see!
  • Options
    KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited August 2014
    Ifreshyeh wrote:
    But if I can't read all the bickering, how else will I entertain myself?

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited August 2014
    To me this says that the ea team does not want us to realy know that this game is no good.If they thought it was good they would not care about all the negtive things about sims4.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited August 2014
    I thought it was going to be a reveal for a CAS demo public release :(
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited August 2014
    Your post made me chuckle OP. However if every "negative" thread got moved, there would be Very few left here and "Ideas" would be flooded.

I'm not sure the exact criteria for the moving, I'm not convinced there is one other than someones fickle boredom.

I've seen threads from here get moved to "Ideas", "General", even "Tech".
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited August 2014
    crazy forum double post
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I thought it was going to be a reveal for a CAS demo public release :(

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. :cry: I don't think we're going to get that kind of response from them though.

They either do stuff like this, or just ignore it all together. Whenever a company behaves this way I keep thinking of Sadaam Hussien continuing to insist, "No, no, my people LOVE me." It's absolute psychotic denial.

Nope, the next time we hear from them it will be all bright eyed and "awesome excited heh heh" completely refusing to acknowledge any dissatisfaction with their product. At least not outwardly. Much easier to shove it under a rug.
  • Options
    LegendaryLegendary Posts: 390 Member
    edited August 2014
    I made a new thread here. Keep posting! Don't let them bully us into silence!
    I'm just here to see how the fandom reacts to the game coming out.
  • Options
    LucusSimmsLucusSimms Posts: 108 Member
    edited August 2014
    It seems like they don't want to see the truth. This game is a **** and anyone who support this is wearing rose-colored eyeglasses.
    "Knowledge is Power."
    "Walk softly and carry a big gun."
    "Never Compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    LucusSimms wrote:
    It seems like they don't want to see the truth. This game is a **** and anyone who support this is wearing rose-colored eyeglasses.

And they never will see the truth. There's no arguing with them. They're in the Matrix "Bro" :lol: This game could be played using only your big toe.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited August 2014
    I support the game. I preordered it and am looking forward to having a new sims game to play. My opinion you can choose to disagree but don't hate because I am buying it.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited August 2014
    Well theres only so many OMG, this is removed or OMG i hate you EA threads we need. people just keep starting new ones even though theres a million others to post on. Thankyou EA for removing the pointless drivel!
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    2011simone wrote:
    Well theres only so many OMG, this is removed or OMG i hate you EA threads we need. people just keep starting new ones even though theres a million others to post on. Thankyou EA for removing the pointless drivel!

Nevermind. I was going to respond but then I saw your petition for co-op banner and assumed you went back to play on Facebook.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited August 2014
    Well if they remove some, maybe we just might get to see more info of how the game really is, without all the stuff that is out here now.
    I love the game and I want to see what people have to say that went to the camp and really know what it is like. We are finally getting some nice pictures and info. But they go so fast with all the negative post, that mean nothing and have no value. It seems they just post to be negative. They are so negative they cannot even see the truth, that the Sims 4 is going to be great with them or without them. I do not care if they dislike the game or if they are buying or not. It does not effect my life in any way. I will just be playing my Sims and having fun with them when Sep comes. If they choose not to buy, that is there choice, no matter how much negativity it will not stop me from buying.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Evalen wrote:
    Well if they remove some, maybe we just might get to see more info of how the game really is, without all the stuff that is out here now.
    I love the game and I want to see what people have to say that went to the camp and really know what it is like. We are finally getting some nice pictures and info. But they go so fast with all the negative post, that mean nothing and have no value. It seems they just post to be negative. They are so negative they cannot even see the truth, that the Sims 4 is going to be great with them or without them. I do not care if they dislike the game or if they are buying or not. It does not effect my life in any way. I will just be playing my Sims and having fun with them when Sep comes. If they choose not to buy, that is there choice, no matter how much negativity it will not stop me from buying.

We are getting pictures and information. But you're not missing any good news. What you're seeing is the flood of shock in reaction to just how bad the news is in those reviewer posts.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top