Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*sigh* :(

unhappy-smiley-emoticon.gif

I hate the scenery of the neighborhood. It looks like a drawing! So flat and too fake. I know it's a game, but wow.. seriously? :( The bloom is terrible, and then there's that white outline on everything!!

The Sims themselves look nice, but everything else is ... blah! I'm afraid they may have over done the emotions too .. :cry:

I hope they are working on Sims 5 right now.

I have to keep reminding myself: "The game was rushed. It was originally an online game and they had to scrap it and start over." *deep breath -calms down*

(I left this post on another thread, but I'm really upset, so I made my own thread. I want to be positive but I can't.)
PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.

Comments

• Options
    alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    edited August 2014
    I hate it too, I hope there is an option to turn that off.
  • Options
    Cyron43Cyron43 Posts: 8,055 Member
    edited August 2014
    So you're still going to buy that?
    This space is for rent.
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,626 Member
    edited August 2014

Maybe someone will make a mod.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited August 2014
    aaw :(

Well I LOVE the scenery, it's one of my favourite things about sims4. But I agree about the bloom and the white outline. I guess it's something I i'll have to get used to. Unless you can turn off the bloom in settings or something.
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited August 2014
    I love the scenery too; I think it looks magical and I'm really looking forward to seeing my sims there. :)
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited August 2014
    Goodywood wrote:

Maybe someone will make a mod.

I read over on MTS, I don't remember the article sorry, but they did add a adjustment in game for the bloom.
  • Options
    alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    edited August 2014
    Cyron43 wrote:
    So you're still going to buy that?

No, I will play it but not buy it at least when pools and toddlers are added.
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, I know how you feel... I didn't think the new information that came out today would actually be able to make matters worse, but sadly it did. They made me disappointed even though I barely had any excitement to begin with. :cry:

aoz1y.gif
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,626 Member
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, I know how you feel... I didn't think the new information that came out today would actually be able to make matters worse, but sadly it did. They made me disappointed even though I barely had any excitement to begin with. :cry:

glasscaseofemotionronbu.gif