Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issues uploading sims

This probably isn't the right place to put this, but if I try to upload sims it shows they uploaded but won't appear in my studio. Is there a way to fix this?
tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    SirCumberbatchSirCumberbatch Posts: 377 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump
  • Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope this is a TS3 question because my answer is a TS3 answer. :D

Did you play the sims before you tried to upload them? Do they have the MultiTab in their inventory? Do they have seeds or anything else in their inventory?

Certain inventory items will prevent you from uploading your sims.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ErnesaT wrote:
    I hope this is a TS3 question because my answer is a TS3 answer. :D

Did you play the sims before you tried to upload them? Do they have the MultiTab in their inventory? Do they have seeds or anything else in their inventory?

Certain inventory items will prevent you from uploading your sims.
    I haven't tried uploading in game yet. I usually just do it in CAS.
  • Options
    creime14creime14 Posts: 30 Member
    edited July 2014
    Did you go to the launcher and click on the "Uploads" tab and upload them from there?
    pP_bLvO3RLD5NJ1q0DSuTjWFeKKBdK8G_di9HCiwgZvEjcjdc6cjIcQvnkkqv0mtgyaRlzsVL-A=w1576-h655
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    creime14 wrote:
    Did you go to the launcher and click on the "Uploads" tab and upload them from there?
    Yes
  • Options
    chic_urbanitychic_urbanity Posts: 274 Member
    edited July 2014
    For me, I found that any bit of CC my sims wore made them not appear in the studio. I had the same problem... launcher said they were uploaded successfully but the site never showed them. Are you trying to do this to use one as an avatar, or are you actually trying to share a sim you made?
    b11vVIw.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    For me, I found that any bit of CC my sims wore made them not appear in the studio. I had the same problem... launcher said they were uploaded successfully but the site never showed them. Are you trying to do this to use one as an avatar, or are you actually trying to share a sim you made?
    Attempting to share. I haven't had issues with CC sims being uploaded before.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Also going to attempt to make it my avatar. I'm pretty sure it's the same process though.
  • Options
    chic_urbanitychic_urbanity Posts: 274 Member
    edited August 2014
    Also going to attempt to make it my avatar. I'm pretty sure it's the same process though.

I don't know why but I always have issues with Sims with cc showing up. As for avatar yes it's the same process but for me I create a simple Sim wearing base game clothing then I use Sims 3 uic (program that can edit the images in a Sims 3 file) to replace the first thumbnail with the one I want. Then I go back into the launcher and upload the modified Sim file.
    b11vVIw.jpg
  • Options
    1445614456 Posts: 349 New Member
    edited August 2014
    This probably isn't the right place to put this, but if I try to upload sims it shows they uploaded but won't appear in my studio. Is there a way to fix this?

YOU have already asked this question because I remember answering! :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    14456 wrote:

YOU have already asked this question because I remember answering! :)
    That was went I first started using forums. I couldn't see it so I just made it multiple times in hopes it would appear.