Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(mock) ideas for sims 4 expansions

ok well mock ideas :mrgreen: Figured since some people are already asking for expansion ideas why not try a mock idea thread. The expansions that are too weird to be made. ps keep semi pg 13 at least or just don't describe everything if its not.

lets start ...

law and order
tumblr_m4hniaS8fX1r3l7cvo1_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    joneswkjoneswk Posts: 270 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was talking with a friend about this yesterday and I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I would love to see a Dr. Who expansion pack with playable Daleks just for an "exterminate" interaction.
  • Options
    medivialprincessmedivialprincess Posts: 774 Member
    edited July 2014
    joneswk wrote:
    I was talking with a friend about this yesterday and I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I would love to see a Dr. Who expansion pack with playable Daleks just for an "exterminate" interaction.

:mrgreen: do not be ashamed embrace that fandom and never let it go lol I love doctor who :D
  • Options
    emma7863emma7863 Posts: 118 New Member
    edited July 2014
    lol another funny thread.

This one's a little too obvious, but here it is anyway:

Sims 4: Toddlers & Pools - Premium Edition
  • Options
    15MagPies15MagPies Posts: 416 Member
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    mikepurdy1234mikepurdy1234 Posts: 266 Member
    edited July 2014
    Guns
    Swords
    Diseases
    Tornados
    Disorders
    Murderers
    Explosions
    Lynch mob
    Park our
    Ninjas
    Poisons

Create a job tool
    Create a car tool
    Create a bike tool
    Height adjuster tool
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sims 4: lore EP!

Remember how we screwed the pooch on the past lore?
    Well now you can fix it!
    Thats right you can fix our mistakes without even knowing how to mod!
    Set your game strait with this brand new never before seen EP!
    Only $39.99!!!

*only fixes half of our mistakes. You must purchice Lore EP -2 to get them all.*
  • Options
    smilies246smilies246 Posts: 556 New Member
    edited July 2014
    What about... Sims 4: Robots in Disguise!!
    All Sims will become secret Robots and will have no emotions!!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Guns
    Swords
    Diseases
    Tornados
    Disorders
    Murderers
    Explosions
    Lynch mob
    Park our
    Ninjas
    Poisons

Create a job tool
    Create a car tool
    Create a bike tool
    Height adjuster tool

now create a bike might be cool. is it bad I want diseases on a minor level cause of my undergrad ?
  • Options
    mikepurdy1234mikepurdy1234 Posts: 266 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sell your woohoo for a profit, or become a woohoo workers manager and get 10% of the money

Mass murderer, go house to house

• Options
    edited July 2014
    For some more expansions (and trying to be kind of light-hearted):
    The Sims 4: Call of Cthulu!
    The Sims 4: Monty Python's Flying Circus (or The Holy Grail or Life of Brian)
    The Sims 4: The Venture Brothers
    The Sims 4: Minimum Wage Life
    The Sims 4: Dinosaurs

• Options
    edited July 2014
    joneswk wrote:
    For some more expansions (and trying to be kind of light-hearted):
    The Sims 4: Call of Cthulu!
    The Sims 4: Monty Python's Flying Circus (or The Holy Grail or Life of Brian)
    The Sims 4: The Venture Brothers
    The Sims 4: Minimum Wage Life
    The Sims 4: Dinosaurs

I agree a holy grail one would be funny. :mrgreen: a knight of ni asking your sim to bring him a shrubbery
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I agree a holy grail one would be funny. :mrgreen: a knight of ni asking your sim to bring him a shrubbery

Hmm... The Sims 4: Shrubbery Stuff!

Preorders get an exclusive herring to boot!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joneswk wrote:

Hmm... The Sims 4: Shrubbery Stuff!

Preorders get an exclusive herring to boot!

add an extra $20 and you get a knights of ni plushy (they really doe exist I got one :mrgreen: )
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    add an extra $20 and you get a knights of ni plushy (they really doe exist I got one :mrgreen: )

And now I'm sad that I no longer have a picture of a cash register showing "Chlamydia - $7.95"

Amazing the things that will show up when you grab a random item to show people how to work a register.
  • Options
    KloverNevermoreKloverNevermore Posts: 62 New Member
    edited July 2014
    smilies246 wrote:

I will never get that mouthful of coffee back.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    joneswk wrote:

And now I'm sad that I no longer have a picture of a cash register showing "Chlamydia - $7.95"

Amazing the things that will show up when you grab a random item to show people how to work a register.

:mrgreen: that would be a very interesting feature if they ever make another OFB
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sims 4: Find Your Toddlers

With each expansion released there will be a world and inside that world there will be one part of toddlers like a leg or a hand, eye, mouth, head etc hidden somewhere that you should find :)
    You need to collect them all to unlock the toddlers in the game. Don't worry if it is hard to find the part in the world with the new expansion, the store will always come to your help. Just pay $30.99 and that part is yours :D YAAAAAAAY

By the last EP you will get the last part of the toddler and so you can complete your toddlers in Sims 4 and get in for some more puzzles with Sims 5 yaaaaaay
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    UltraUltra Posts: 826 Member
    edited July 2014
    Serious answer:

It would be cool if they brought out an M/R rated expansion. Something to make the sims a little more adult and bring in some dark humour. Like suggestions above, your sims could woohoo for money, get involved in crime. Sims could smoke/take drugs which would have an effect on their emotions (of course :lol: )

Also something like sims medieval, where your sims are in a medieval world and certain objects are locked that wouldn't fit it to the world. It would have all different jobs and there would be a king/queen. A new death could be for treason and maybe burned at the steak for being accused of witchcraft....it would also be a good expansion for introducing some supernaturals.

Mock answer:

Sims 4 "the sims 3 expansion" giving us back all the things we loved about the sims 3
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Ultra wrote:
    Serious answer:

It would be cool if they brought out an M/R rated expansion. Something to make the sims a little more adult and bring in some dark humour. Like suggestions above, your sims could woohoo for money, get involved in crime. Sims could smoke/take drugs which would have an effect on their emotions (of course :lol: )

Also something like sims medieval, where your sims are in a medieval world and certain objects are locked that wouldn't fit it to the world. It would have all different jobs and there would be a king/queen. A new death could be for treason and maybe burned at the steak for being accused of witchcraft....it would also be a good expansion for introducing some supernaturals.

Mock answer:

Sims 4 "the sims 3 expansion" giving us back all the things we loved about the sims 3

Response to serious answer: I honestly would like a 50 shades of grey one. Its one of my current addictions along with outlander,etc. I would love a period set expansion as I love history.
    response to mock: yes I really missed the time my game glitched and my pregnant sim just kept giving birth after birth.I will miss those glitches.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ultra wrote:
    Serious answer:

Mock answer:

I would love that too but know it would never be done under EA
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2014
    smilies246 wrote:
    If you want robotic and emotionless sims, there's this game called "The Sims 3" that has it in the base game! :wink:
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    lilhunnylilhunny Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sell your woohoo for a profit, or become a woohoo workers manager and get 10% of the money

Mass murderer, go house to house

mike purdy is outta control