Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I have a few requests I would like to see in the game..

Not sure if its too late or not.. but after being in the demo for the past week or so.. I hope that there are more colors for eyes.. specifically for different ranges of greys and hazel eyes.. a more cooler type of blues... a range of browns.. those things I was able to accomplish with the Create a Style.. since it won't be in the game, I hope you give that option..

As well as the hairs.. I play with blondes of all levels of blondes.. I would like to see more than the 3 levels of blonde.. more ranges of brown and especially ranges that are not just red brown, but the other levels of color..

Lastly with the traits that involve being rich and the mansions.. In Sims 3 the "IM rich or someone is rich amount" is set way too low... I would like to see it set high and if I am playing a rags to riches story just because my Sim moves in with someone temporarily that has money, what is the way you can delay that?

Also for mansions in Sims 3 a decent home is $100,000 or more.. that is beyond the being rich... I hope you put the range at a higher level for that to be actually a mansion..

Comments

• Options
    pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited July 2014
    love your ideas. they really need more hair colours for sure.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited July 2014
    It'll be too late for the base game, but those are great ideas that can maybe be added in later in an EP/SP, maybe a patch even so everybody can have it.
  • Options
    hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    edited July 2014
    I love it when I walk into a sim's house and my sim goes "Sim has realized that Other Sim is rich!" and I'm thinking "What the heck was the money spent on? Snacks? The furniture here is sub-par for a rich person...my sim needs some cognitive recalibration..."

Totally agree with you here. Especially with the eyes. I feel so limited.
  • Options
    mikepurdy1234mikepurdy1234 Posts: 266 Member
    edited July 2014
    I like CC eyes and hair. not from Maxis or EP but those replacement eyes and hair.

I can't wait to see how the CC community will be able to add new hair styles and colors.
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    edited July 2014
    hihi122122 wrote:
    I love it when I walk into a sim's house and my sim goes "Sim has realized that Other Sim is rich!" and I'm thinking "What the heck was the money spent on? Snacks? The furniture here is sub-par for a rich person...my sim needs some cognitive recalibration..."

Totally agree with you here. Especially with the eyes. I feel so limited.
    :lol::lol:
    The current sim I'm playing is an architect and he sees this a lot. I frequently get stumped on how he knows it since the place is usually full of the lowest priced items in the catalog.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    edited July 2014
    dreamerz13 wrote:
    It'll be too late for the base game, but those are great ideas that can maybe be added in later in an EP/SP, maybe a patch even so everybody can have it.

Who says its too late? The game hasn't gone gold and what I am asking really isn't that hard of a addition.. its a matter of someone making the color items and putting them in with the others.. no different than a quick making at a color wheel and adding them to your game while playing..

The margins of being rich is just a change of a number in the number range for that specific thing..

The requests are not unreasonable nor are they out of the ballpark..

but.. one thing I would love to have done is them put a color-wheel project thing in CAS demo if they aren't doing away with that.. doing that would allow me to create more colors for clothes, hair, eyes, skin.. and import them into the game..

Maybe they can't add it into the game but perhaps the CAS Demo thing can become like a bodyshop project maker..

OH one more thing - If Load screens are going to be part of our game playing, I sure hope they include a cancel button so that if your game for some odd reason hangs too long you can exit the lot, hood, or world loading.. Doing that would solve ALOT of frustration if something causes that load screen to hang and become an endless load..