Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA or Gurus I need your help

Hi,

I will ask you about 3 things:
1) I didn't recive a badge for 100 friends.

2) When we will be able to buy Boardwalk Attire? Not everyone uses credit cards to buy on the website, and I just bought the boxed version of the world. I think most of us are waiting to unlock the possibility of purchasing this set.

3) Will you provide as a new patch? Especial since we got no tails on marmaids, other fish then from base game do not have their animation in big aquarium (from HELS or Store) etc.

These things are important to me, unless someone in the community knows something about them.

Comments

• Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited July 2014
    The boardwalk attire was a bonus with the Gold version of Roaring Heights - much like the Celtic Lands set was with Dragon Valley. I doubt it will every be available for individual purchase.
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope it will be :oops:
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited July 2014
    Maybe when the end is near :)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    THX SimGuru for the badge, so far I need to know about the set.
    I know that, but when you bought physical copy you got 2 codes, but with this one only one. It was unfair, and I remember that one of the gurus says it will be avilable in future.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Up :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited July 2014
    seadramon wrote:
    I know that, but when you bought physical copy you got 2 codes, but with this one only one. It was unfair, and I remember that one of the gurus says it will be avilable in future.

Dragon Valley was the only world with a retail copy of two codes, Roaring Heights doesn't..

Also, NO ONE said the boardwalk attire would be available separately and SimGuruSmitty stated in the forums and/or twitter that the Boardwalk Attire is an exclusive bonus for purchasing the Gold Bundle and will not be sold separately.

Until then, we will wait and see when whoever is in charge changes their minds and sell it separately.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    AznSensei wrote:
    seadramon wrote:

Dragon Valley was the only world with a retail copy of two codes, Roaring Heights doesn't..

Also, NO ONE said the boardwalk attire would be available separately and SimGuruSmitty stated in the forums and/or twitter that the Boardwalk Attire is an exclusive bonus for purchasing the Gold Bundle and will not be sold separately.

Until then, we will wait and see when whoever is in charge changes their minds and sell it separately.

THX AznSensei