Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to take screenshot for the Sims 4 CAS demo?

Hi guys,

I would love to share my sims household and my simmie self with you guys but I cannot figure out how to take a screenshot of them? There is no button for taking a screenshot like in Sims 3 and so I am at a loss! :oops: :oops: Can you guys help me out?

Comments

• Options
    Ladybug889Ladybug889 Posts: 943 Member
    edited July 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Hi guys,

I would love to share my sims household and my simmie self with you guys but I cannot figure out how to take a screenshot of them? There is no button for taking a screenshot like in Sims 3 and so I am at a loss! :oops: :oops: Can you guys help me out?

What operating system are you using. I know how to do it on windows 8.1 if thats what you have. All I do is push and hold down the windows key and press the print screen button or the prt sc button
  • Options
    HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    edited July 2014
    At the moment TS4 CAS Demo doesn't have a built-in screenshot function (even though you can search through the folders and find a screenshot folder lol).

If you're running a windows PC, press the Print Screen button on your keyboard while in-game, open up Paint and CTRL+V (Paste) into the program.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    I am using a Windows Vista. Thanks to both of you for being so helpful. :D Appreciate it. I am going to try that.
  • Options
    JVENNJVENN Posts: 936 Member
    edited July 2014
    You might need to change the options to windowed or fullscreenwindowed too.

I use the snippet tool - if you have it - that's how I do it...
    :D My Origin ID is Octavia Moon. I've made some celebrity sims and will be making houses soon :)