Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Grey Witches - A Magical Legacy

Comments

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited November 2015
    Part II - Chapter 22
    I've been putting together a chapter of grief, with a powerpoint on YouTube which of course you can find it in the last chapter, 02-22, of the Grey Witches, with pics' retracing Taiga and Derek's "love" story. Taiga is grieving, riding a dangerous roller coaster of pain, guilt and anger bringing her close to the verge of depression...

thegreywitches-part02-22-01.jpg
    thegreywitches-part02-22-02.jpg
    Post edited by jillbg on
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Part II - Chapter 23
    Taïga slowly emerges from her grief, realizing she has to continue living. But there are lose ends… Like Loki… thegreywitches-part02-23-03.jpg
    And she really shouldn't fool around with magic - yet...
    thegreywitches-part02-23-16.jpg
    If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow The Grey Witches
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Part II - Chapter 24

What have the Grey's been up to lately? Well, they're in a wedding frenzy, and Granny is doing her best trying to get everything ready for the big day. But sometimes it’s a tad too much…

Writing invitations and planning the seating? Check.
    thegreywitches-part02-24-02.jpg
    Choosing the wedding cake? Check.
    thegreywitches-part02-24-15.jpg
    Fitting the wedding dress? Check...
    thegreywitches-part02-24-06.jpg
    And meanwhile Rowan has talked Taiga into something. Or is it the other way around?
    thegreywitches-part02-24-19.jpg
    The most important is to not forget there's a love story behind all this...
    thegreywitches-part02-24-01.jpg

If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow The Grey Witches on my blog!
    More information about Twin Towns (aka Falls Harbor & Fairview Heights)
    Happy simming!

And here's an invitation to all of you to assist the ceremony next week!
    missy-and-juans-wedding-invitation.png
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    ohhmystarrsohhmystarrs Posts: 52 Member
    Such a cool story!!! :) Love it!
  • Options
    Such a cool story!!! :) Love it!

@ohhmystarrs Thanks! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    ohhmystarrsohhmystarrs Posts: 52 Member
    > @jillbg said:
    > ohhmystarrs wrote: »
    >
    > Such a cool story!!! :) Love it!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @ohhmystarrs Thanks! :)

I really love the skin details on Granny. They look so real, lol. And I am glad to see some sims 3 stuff. It's not dead! There is far too much to do!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @ohhmystarrs You're right, TS3 is far from dead! I haven't even thought about buying TS4 yet! And I haven't explored half the possibilities that comes with all the EP's and stuff packs... Just ITF to go, but it isn't particularly attractive to me... :)
    Granny is a beauty, I'm thinking of doing a flashback on her youth when she met Shasta's father, or maybe her love story with Magnus...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Part II - Chapter 25

Today is Missy’s big day and the whole household is under pressure getting ready for the ceremony and the following reception. They’ve worked out the dress problem, and the cake problem. Nothing can surely go wrong now? Surprise!
    thegreywitches-part02-25-29.jpg

The future groom has a problem with his suit – in fact he hasn’t got one. The best man is hungover. Or drunk. Or both. It’s past 10 a.m. and the party tent hasn’t been delivered yet. Nor has the tables and chairs. Or the decorations for that matter. Leonardo has showed up with Frost, who immediately set out to be a nuisance – or something worse… And on top of it all – it’s raining!
    thegreywitches-part02-25-21a.jpg

They’ve made it through the morning, and the moment has come - Missy is finally walking happily down the aisle… But wait!?! Oh no…
    thegreywitches-part02-25-34.jpg

@mastressalita
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Part II – Chapter 26

After a wedding ceremony there’s a reception, and Missy’s wedding is no exception. Food, drink and music for everyone!

thegreywitches-part02-26-39.jpg

An accident? Or should we call it murder? Manslaughter? Taïga escapes from the Grim Reaper, but what about Granny?

thegreywitches-part02-26-66.jpg

If you would like to read the whole story, with more and better pictures, please follow my blog!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Part II - Chapter 27

This chapter is all about relationships. About friendship, about love and treason. And mostly about what happens when there’s no love anymore. If there existed a handbook in “How to Break up” it would be a bestseller. Because it’s hard to go on after a break up. But it’s also extremely difficult to be the one who wants to end the relationship…

BFF’s
    tgw-02-27-08.jpg
    Husband/Wife
    tgw-02-27-03.jpg
    Husband/Mistress
    2e-e28093-06-olivias-old-cafc3a9.jpg
    Boyfriend/Girlfriend
    tgw-02-27-24.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    I have made a little spin-off to The Grey Witches, retracing the history of their ancestor. I've finished the Introduction, and the first chapter will be up tomorrow!

The Beginning of the Grey Witches takes place somewhere during the Middle Ages, sometime after the Black Death has ravaged Europe, in a country that since has ceased to exist…

Our heroine, Valinor, is an orphan brought up by an old crone with healing and magic abilities. She has to take care of herself early, as her mentor dies when Valinor is only 10. Getting by alone, first as child then as a young woman, was extremely difficult back then, when science and healing was magic and magic was heresy…

Women were brought up under their father’s responsibility, then were handed over to their husbands from age 12. They were totally dominated by the male members of their family, who had the right to beat any disobedient girl into submission and defiance was seen as a crime against the all mighty Church who kept the population in check. Marriages were arranged, money and land were more important than love. A woman was expected to instantly obey. But why ask questions? This was the way it always had been…
    f0e20233-1585-4fd1-9239-4ff1ced12e79_zpsrzgzowyi.jpg
    This is where we find Valinor at age 16. A young woman, extremely beautiful, but also respected and feared for her trade as midwife and physician. She uses her knowledge to heal, but can’t keep away from doing magic – selling her potions to the villagers and soldiers at the castle…
    055ea840-65d2-4cbc-ab18-923183588c21_zpsjzxgmb3g.jpg
    Sire Bran Winterwolf is the Captain of the King’s guard. The model of medieval chivalry, a brilliant horseman and skilled strategist, he excells at all kinds of jousts and tournaments. The ladies swoon over him since he was only a squire, and now he’s a full-fledged Knight, he’s supposed to wed a noble woman. But who?
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    The Grey Witches Medieval - The Beginning Part I - Chapter I

Content Warning: This Chapter contains scenes bringing forward outdated religious opinions, sexual innuendo and general craziness that might offend.

The Grey Witches are back with a medieval series, retracing the adventures of their ancestor Valinor, the Sorceress. The middle-ages were times of war, plague and courtly love but also of widespread misogyny… We will follow the struggle of a young woman against the church and society, towards everlasting love.

TGM01-09_zpsfthjfhfs.jpg

TGM01-21_zpsxqhykshp.jpg

TGM01-62_zpsxi8rtrnp.jpg

TGM01-50a_zpsik7qxtjd.jpg

TGM01-77%20BranampValinor1_zpsuljqzux5.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    The Grey Witches Part II – Chapter 28 Wrecked

Loki’s missing and his car is found wrecked at the base of Golden Deer Ridge…
    tgw-02-28-05.jpg

Taïga almost gets trapped in the Palantìr looking for him…
    tgw-02-28-04.jpg

She gets chosen by an unusual spirit animal for a grey witch and ends up having a strange dream…
    tgw-02-28-35.jpg
    tgw-02-28-37.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    chillpotlechillpotle Posts: 18 New Member
    Looks real interesting! :blush: I love supernatural stories! :heart:
  • Options
    I hope you'll enjoy it. :) I've tried to keep it low-key, there aren't so many supernatural beings apart from the Grey Witches and Derek who's a werewolf. Sometimes you'll come across a vampire or other werewolves and witches but as I said, I've tried to write a story that's a little like real life...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    The Grey Witches Part II – Chapter 29

September, Taïga starts her junior year at Fairview Heights’ High School…
    1e-e28093-03-fairview-heights-high-school.jpg?w=1000&h=622

The day starts off quite bad; after nightmares and a vision in the mirror, she misses the bus and finally has to bike to school…
    tgw-02-29-12.jpg

Missy gets her wand back, but immediately messes things up… Bippidy-boppedy-boo!
    tgw-02-29-28.jpg

But the day ends all right, with Taïga getting a part-time job at the Kempinsky's Equestrian Center…
    tgw-02-29-43.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    The Grey Witches update Part II - Chapter 30
    (Content Warning - Bad language and nude pics...)
    Bayou Oaks Mansion
    tgw-02-30-09-a-moment18.jpg

The new greenhouse is built, and Granny gets Sprinkler O’Lyin to help her move the cowplant. But what are those “special” seeds?
    tgw-02-30-43.jpg

Arthur Moon and Lucky Perkins get in a fight over Granny…
    tgw-02-30-21.jpg

… while Granny and Missy are canning figs. Well, Missy is eating and Granny is canning.
    tgw-02-30-15.jpg

Arthur takes Granny on a fishing trip/date in Crooked Bayou Swamp.
    tgw-02-30-51-a-moment10.jpg

Taïga redecorates her room.
    tgw-02-30-66.jpg

And gets a surprising phone call from Monte Vista.
    tgw-02-30-68.jpg
    tgw-02-30-69.jpg
    tgw-02-30-79.jpg

AP calculus...
    tgw-02-30-02.jpg

Darryl and Tyler has a surprise for Taïga...
    tgw-02-30-04.jpg

More pictures and the whole story as usual on my blog, The Grey Witches!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Great chapter! Why do I worry something bad is going to happen?
  • Options
    @suzanna13 I guess just because everything seem so normal... ;) But you're absolutely right, something is bound to happen...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    The Grey Witches Part II - Chapter 31 is up on my blog! (Content warning – a couple of gross nude pictures!)

This chapter is all about secrets. Big or small, everyone's got something they aren't supposed to talk about - Taïga, Granny, Missy, Juan... But the greatest secrets are kept by the smallest in size, Sprinkler O'Lyin, the Leprechaun...
    tgw-02-31-45.jpg
    tgw-02-31-50.jpg

One of Taïga's secrets is the music...
    tgw-02-31-01.jpg

Some secrets interfere with her schoolwork...
    tgw-02-31-54.jpg

She finally gets to ride one of the Kempinsky Thoroughbreds. But that’s hardly a secret!
    tgw-02-31-47.jpg

Granny's secret is her growing feelings for Arthur, but she also doesn’t talk about her intention of contacting Magnus Darkling for help if needed...
    tgw-02-31-26-a-moment24.jpg
    tgw-02-31-20-a-moment37.jpg

Arthur's secret? He won something really nice at the Fairview Heights Soccer lottery!
    tgw-02-31-41.jpg

Even Missy has hidden something from her husband...
    tgw-02-31-57.jpg
    Will Juan be able to keep this a secret from his friends?
    tgw-02-31-61.jpg

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Peach77Peach77 Posts: 313 Member
    A baby! Awesome! But how will they go to Lucky Palms with a little one to look after? Also, I keep thinking that maybe there were some unexpected consequences from Missy drinking that cow plant milk....
    It's so sweet that Granny and Arthur are falling in love, but how will he take her being a witch? She doesn't seem like she would keep him in the dark if they get serious.
  • Options
    @Peach77 I guess poor Taïga will have to babysit, if Missy' s first option backfires... :s You're on to something concerning the cowplant but I can't spoil the next chapters... :# Granny will risk to have her powers stripped away if the council finds out she has confided in a mere mortal. Will she risk it? We'll see...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    A new chapter is ready for reading on my blog! I hope you'll enjoy it!

The Grey Witches Part II - Chapter 32 White, Grey or Black?

As the night of the blood moon approaches, Taïga is solicited by different sources of magic.

Missy tries to teach her what she knows, and that can never be good…
    tgw-02-32-01.jpg?w=1000&h=622

… while Granny decides on advancing the beginning of her initiation to keep her safe from the risk of fire.
    tgw-02-32-38.jpg?w=1000&h=622

What difference could a couple of days make anyway? It’s not as if her grandchild never has touched magic before, is it?
    tgw-02-32-50.jpg?w=1000&h=600
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    New chapter published on my blog! Enjoy...
    The Grey Witches Part II – Chapter 33
    Thanks again @CravenLestat for letting me use your Motel Love and your awesome patterns! <3<3<3
    tgw-02-33-01.jpg?w=1000&h=600

It’s all about Granny, Arthur and the Darer’s on their weekend in Lucky Palms. As usual things don’t go smoothly when Missy is around; They have a problem with their luggage and problems with the staff at their hotel…
    tgw-02-33-10.jpg?w=1000&h=600

Problems with the pool…
    tgw-02-33-13.jpg?w=1000&h=600

But thanks to Mr. Lestat, they spend a magic afternoon!
    tgw-02-33-27.jpg?w=1000&h=600
    tgw-02-33-33c.jpg?w=1000&h=600
    tgw-02-33-35.jpg?w=1000&h=600

NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Peach77Peach77 Posts: 313 Member
    So funny! And I loved Lestat's cameo!