Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

0 bytes free..? ~Help please!!

When I try and load my game it works all the way up until about a fingertip away from being done loading the family I chose and freezes so I start task manager and end it that way since it wont any other... Anyway, I went to 'my computer' and see the symbol for the disk but next to it it says: '0 bytes free of 5.20 gb' is that why its not loading? And how do I fix it..?
Do I need to undownload every single game I've got restart the computer and redownload them..?

Comments

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited July 2014
    hey Sharpheart

its early for me :) so the only thing i can think of right now the zero free is you are clicking on the disc itself - game discs arent writable meaning you cant add content to the disc so they probably all say that. sorry i havent used game discs in years

as for loading on game, try running the game without CC, so pull mods folder if you have one and select run without it CC at launcher and try the game

also confirm you can open other games including a test game.
  • Options
    SharpheartSharpheart Posts: 151 Member
    edited July 2014
    I can open and start my game but it won't actually let me play.
    I'll try the no cc thing and let you know if it works.
    Edit: Running it with no cc still does the same thing.
    Edit again: I tried a different family and it worked with cc and all but it still says 0 bytes free... I'm gonna delete the town and just redo the family hopefully it will keep working... Thanks c:
    Post edited by Unknown User on