Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I spotted a Pregnant Sim! (For Real This Time)

It's really fast but you can slow it down as much as you want on youtube's video player. There's a bit of a wobble and her legs are a part, but not as obvious as with the previous sims games. She appears at 8:34 on the video and even walks onto the playground. :mrgreen:

9iwto9.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN2ue9y7_2M

Comments

• Options
    bflurybflury Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited July 2014
    So Pregnancy is confirmed? Good! With everything they were ripping out, I was starting to wonder... :roll:
    "In Short, The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists." - Kevin VanOrd, Gamespot. Scored 6.0 of 10.
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited July 2014
    Very nice :D
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    RickyVegasRickyVegas Posts: 45 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm glad you noticed this too! I thought I saw a slight waddle with that sim and was wondering if she was pregnant.
  • Options
    Claire17Claire17 Posts: 655 Member
    edited July 2014
    If they'd used the pregnant sim + family in the live play, it might have been a much more interesting video than 20 mins of two guys messing about.
  • Options
    ZKextremeZKextreme Posts: 348 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Everyone convinced on this?
  • Options
    kovu0207kovu0207 Posts: 6,209 Member
    edited July 2014
    Claire17 wrote:
    If they'd used the pregnant sim + family in the live play, it might have been a much more interesting video than 20 mins of two guys messing about.

Agreed, I was hoping from all the complaints in ts3 about it focusing on YA/adults they would have shown families and how they interact, but sadly not. :(
    kovu0207ver2.jpg
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited July 2014
    Definitely a pregnant Sim, but without story progression there won't be any around town unless they're Sims you've played yourself.