The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World Adventures not showing up on My Page?

I bought World Adventures awhile back through Origin (digital download) and I just realized it doesn't show up as "owned" under the my games section of our page here on the site. Anyone else experience this problem? I can't try to use the serial number to the register the game because since I bought it from Origin, the number is already technically registered to my account.

I've played the game just fine and everything works well, so why doesn't my page here reflect the fact that I own it?

Comments

• Options
    deviantphoenixdeviantphoenix Posts: 34 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I wish I could help, but I also have similar problems. Supernatural, Island Paradise, and High End Loft does not show up on my page.

However, my circumstance is a tad different. I actually bought physical copies of my stuff from the local store. I did everything like I was supposed to.

I registered all my games here at the time of instillation. I inputted codes for some bonus store items. The EP(s)and SP work fine. The bonus store items I have work fine and the store items all show up in my purchase history.

Nevertheless, I still have problems getting my page to show that I actually own the before mentioned EP(s) or SP. So, I did retry inputting all my codes to try to get them to show up. Needless to say the page says the code has already been used.

[It is supposed to do that. It tells EA the code has been used by me (or someone else).]

You have already stated you bought WA from Origin. So, in your case I would assume that Origin and EA have a communication problem.

Though I have no idea what my problems are. As I have said, I registered my EP(s)and SP here when I installed them.

I gave up trying to get them all to show up a long time ago, and just input a blog on my page stating that:

"Although this page does not show it, I have every SP and EP Released for the Sims 3."

I also state I have a certain store item if asked politely.

I can't help you more than that. Sorry.

Edit 1: Forgot the SP.
    Edit 2: Had to be more specific in what does show up.
  • Options
    OnyxemeryOnyxemery Posts: 107 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for your input.

Yes, most likely it is a communication error between Origin and EA. When you buy from Origin, EA is supposed to automatically recognize that you own the game (which is automatically registered to your account.) In this case, as you said, it's probably a communication error between the two.

I did go ahead and message Origin about the issue, so I'll post here if I find any answers.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm going to bump this back up because Origin has yet to get back to me, and I'm still curious towards anyone else who may have had this problem and gotten it fixed. Did you have to contact Origin/EA?

I know this seems like such a small issue but it seems like a lot of us have this problem so it'd be great to see it fixed. :)
  • Options
    da13371amada13371ama Posts: 78 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have the same problem.
    I got ambitions and world adventure form origin last week during the sale, ambitions shows up as owned but not world adventures. I got the bonus object for both EPs so its probably is registered, it just doesn't show up as owned, kinda annoying.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, I got the registration gifts, too. Everything works smoothly, the registration gifts downloaded fine, and everything has installed properly. All that needs to happen now is for the game to actually show up on the page.

I hope they do fix it. I like the concept of our page showing the games we own because it shows what items we are able to use, etc., so it'd be great if they'd fix it to reflect everything.
  • Options
    ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2014
    It's a common bug with Origin and World Adventures. You'll need to contact customer support and have them issue you a new serial code.
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ashygirl94 wrote:
    It's a common bug with Origin and World Adventures. You'll need to contact customer support and have them issue you a new serial code.

Okay, thanks!

Whose customer support do you actually go through? I tried to submit through Origin, but they don't seem to be getting back to me. Should I try someone else?