Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FICTIONAL CHARACTER CAS CREATIONS

Comments

• Options
    mrsyabosmrsyabos Posts: 223 Member
    edited July 2014
    Anyone wanna try the Boy Meets World cast? Cory, Topanga, Sean, Eric maybe? :)

LOVE the BBT sims! I can't really comment on the other ones posted because I don't watch any of those shows so I don't know the characters :lol: From what I know they look good though!
  • Options
    jbishop122jbishop122 Posts: 42
    edited July 2014
    someone needs to make the 12th docter!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    edited July 2014
    So, I attempted to make Fry and then got sucked into trying to make most of the rest of them. I did Fry, the Prof, Hermes, Amy and a two-eyed Leela (from an episode where she got plastic surgery). Sorry for the quality, Fraps doesn't seem to take high quality pics unless you purchase it (not ready to do that). I'm only attaching Fry and a pic of the full gang. If someone wants to see closer pics of the others, let me know and I'll post them.

10492236_10204276745304066_1306682150544283791_n.jpg

10547621_10204276745224064_3668865934768634821_n.jpg?oh=f062018a51a2fefc3c0e183e4ee4aa23&oe=543E21E0&__gda__=1413325749_68329de77f56158f241f6d04fb4d6a25

10470617_10204276745184063_6686466455997401664_n.jpg

Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited July 2014
    Disney princesses

mrpgwXI.png
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    fuelieinbluefuelieinblue Posts: 192 Member
    edited July 2014
    Could someone please make Desmond Miles? Please? :mrgreen:

tumblr_n78iub0XKw1snn5jwo1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    KoolPHKoolPH Posts: 124 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Bump! The Desmond Miles sim would be really cool :D
  • Options
    LarryadLarryad Posts: 336 Member
    edited July 2014

screenshot_original.jpg

I tried.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,534 Member
    edited July 2014
    Since were talking fictional characters why not game ones as well?

Jimmy Hopkins from Bully. I'd love to see someone make him.
    397203-jimmyhf9.jpg
  • Options
    tinydancer80tinydancer80 Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would love to see someone make Jonathan Brandis (of Sea Quest DSV, a tv show of the 90's). Jonathan is now deceased, so this would really mean a lot to me. I'm not sure how to post pictures here, so I will just say I would like this Sim to be based on pictures of him in the movie "Puerto Vallarta Squeeze". It was (I believe) the last film he did, so it is the most recent. Here is a link to a whole bunch of pictures of him in that film:

http://jonathan-brandis.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=28&page=1

Thank you to anyone willing to give this a shot for me! :wink::mrgreen:

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *bump* Wow! Topics move down the list FAST!
  • Options
    PyziaPyzia Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would love to see someone make Jonathan Brandis (of Sea Quest DSV, a tv show of the 90's). Jonathan is now deceased, so this would really mean a lot to me. I'm not sure how to post pictures here, so I will just say I would like this Sim to be based on pictures of him in the movie "Puerto Vallarta Squeeze". It was (I believe) the last film he did, so it is the most recent. Here is a link to a whole bunch of pictures of him in that film:

Oh I would love to see Jonathan Brandis as a sim ;) I think I prefer his look from SeaQuest - my childhood best series ever ;) I'm bad at making sims so I hope someone will do it ;)
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,243 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't know if you watch Key and Peele but I made Mr Garvey.

5Mpc08K.png

0SlIHKp.png

Ahh he looks great! I love that show... I could watch it forever! Good job :)

Thanks! :D I could watch that show forever too. So many quotable episodes. "God's lessons are so beautiful" :lol:
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Pyzia wrote:

Oh I would love to see Jonathan Brandis as a sim ;) I think I prefer his look from SeaQuest - my childhood best series ever ;) I'm bad at making sims so I hope someone will do it ;)

He did look good then too, Pyzia... I just needed an adult version of him to start off my Sims family with :wink: I'd love it if someone could make him as a Sims 3 Sim as well, but TS3 is coming to an end, and I'll probably be playing TS4, so...
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited July 2014
    Could someone make the Straw Hat Crew? (ONE PIECE)
    I am dying to get my hands on the Demo CAS but I have been unlucky so far, so please do it for me :D
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    PyziaPyzia Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2014
    Pyzia wrote:

He did look good then too, Pyzia... I just needed an adult version of him to start off my Sims family with :wink: I'd love it if someone could make him as a Sims 3 Sim as well, but TS3 is coming to an end, and I'll probably be playing TS4, so...

I just like boyish look in men ;) So he could be an adult sim looking like late teen/YA sim ;) Anyway I would dwonload his sim look-a-like if there be one - no matter adult or teen ;)
  • Options
    fuelieinbluefuelieinblue Posts: 192 Member
    edited July 2014
    Larryad wrote:

screenshot_original.jpg

I tried.

Looks pretty darn good! Thanks so much! Is he uploaded so I can find him when I get the demo or game?
  • Options
    BeachParrotBeachParrot Posts: 68 Member
    edited July 2014
    I took on the challenge of creating (most of) the characters from Once Upon a Time and Wonderland. I posted the results in bits and pieces in another thread, but I thought it would be nice to see them all together...

I can't wait to make Storybrooke with the new building tools! Can. Not. Wait.

I can't tell you how much I want these guys in my game when it comes out. They look great! (Removed the pictures from the quote to save space)
  • Options
    amberandfreddieamberandfreddie Posts: 301 Member
    edited July 2014
    Alnairan wrote:
    I would like to see characters of Friends. I still love the show, I probably watched the episodes hundreds of times but I still love it.

I would also like to see how well people are creating cartoon characters. Characters from Futurama (never forget) and Adventure Time must be a challenge, but I would love to see them.

I absolutely love friends still and have made these , not sure if there any good, sorry pics are all over the place :D

rMKmDGU.png7aJkvgo.pngn2zeChM.pngNwphDBX.pngbjiIvnw.pngJuTABMw.png
  • Options
    ShalaJariasShalaJarias Posts: 10
    edited July 2014
    I took on the challenge of creating (most of) the characters from Once Upon a Time and Wonderland. I posted the results in bits and pieces in another thread, but I thought it would be nice to see them all together...

I can't wait to make Storybrooke with the new building tools! Can. Not. Wait.

I don't watch the show but it seems like you did a great job recreating the cast. The blonde in the green is beautiful, do you know who the actress is?

I am guessing the green one is Tinker Bell and the actress is Rose McIver :)
  • Options
    SnazzySpike1SnazzySpike1 Posts: 380 Member
    edited July 2014
    Since I don't have the demo, if someone would take this request that'd be great. I'd live to see Bob, Dot and Enzo (grown up cause you can only make adults, aka Matrix) from the animated tv series Reboot.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Pyzia wrote:
    Pyzia wrote:

I just like boyish look in men ;) So he could be an adult sim looking like late teen/YA sim ;) Anyway I would dwonload his sim look-a-like if there be one - no matter adult or teen ;)

Oh yeah, me too, on BOTH counts! He was just gorgeous... his whole life!!! I'm hoping we can get dimples in the game. I mean... ya can't get the true Jonathan without the dimples! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jimbo_JrJimbo_Jr Posts: 108 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Here's an old school one for you guys to create.
    I present Kojak.
    Screen_shot_2011-01-02_at_1_08_50_PM_7103.png
  • Options
    QuelsimmyQuelsimmy Posts: 531 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'd like to see the cast from Legend of Korra... Sadly enough I don't have the demo otherwise I would've made them already
  • Options
    AxisPeaceAxisPeace Posts: 8 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I tried making some cartoon characters... including Korra. :P The tools are easy to use and hard to master... ahem. That's my excuse anyway.

korra.jpgKorra (from Avatar, the Legend of Korra)... I couldn't really decide which were the best skin tone and eye colour, so I hope they bring (edit)*the colour wheel back somehow...

mikasa.jpgMikasa Ackermann from Attack on Titan

fiona.jpgPrincess Fiona from Shrek. Spoilers? :-o