Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know what would be cool? Sims 4 body shop

Ok so Im sure a lot of us are bummed about not having a color wheel or create a style in the sims 4. But you know what would be neat. Remember how the sims 2 had a body shop. It would be neat if they add one for the sims 4 in the future. But they should make it even better. I think there should be a color wheel in the actual body shop instead of having to go to an outside source with paint programs because it can be a hassle having to go back and forth. Plus I lost my paint program when my pc was cleaned out so I cant make colors in the sims 2 anymore. So I think if it was included in the actual body shop it would be better and a lot more easier. Also maybe if they added a way to easily adjust hair like they do with the body and face of sims in 4 that people could use the body shop to mold certain hairstyles and could save a copy of it in game. I think that would be cool. It probably would never happen but I still think its an awsome idea.
my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3

Comments

• Options
    azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thats what I put in the other thread that asked if I would keep the demo installed.. Here's my response:
    I would keep it, just to build a Sim, I can dress it in the game if they don't update it.. But honestly, after playing with it nonstop since I downloaded it, I would love it if they kept it and made it much like a bodyshop, but better.. I can manage my Families with it..

My Sis and I share the game and it would make it sooo much easier to share Sims if she wants the ones I make.. That's our biggest thing is she sees my Sims and wants them for her game..

When I got my new computer and I let her have the older/new computer, I left all my Saved Sims on that computer and my remodeled lots.

I think... that if they left the CAS demo, they could really incorporate a color wheel tool in it and then we use it as a project tool and it would save the game from having to load that part of it..
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh didnt see your post.

I dont have the demo so I didnt check it out.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    no worries.. Just decided instead of retyping everything, I would copy it to yours and there was another asking a similar question or Idea.
  • Options
    becstar09becstar09 Posts: 174 Member
    edited July 2014
    I think that's a great idea. I loved the body shop back when it was relevant.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, I've said since it was first announce that CASt would not be in the game, that an alternative would be a Creat-a-style in a "Bodyshop" type program that worked outside the game.

I would like it to be more than just CAS related, I'd want it to be the whole CASt.

But probably shouldn't hold my breath :cry:
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    It would be great to have project workshop things like the CAS demo for the Sims, clothes, patterns.. Even coloring the items with a Color-wheel that causes the pattern or color to go into the game with the right texture.. that way they don't have to put it in the game ever..

I was almost wondering with the limited build tools if they were going to make a project thing for house building.. or room building to be imported into the game.. Sim City along time ago allowed you to build on the game with houses and buildings that way..