Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ever a fix for Bonehilda?

As many others have posted, I hate that Bonehilda was broken in a patch and never fixed by EA. She used to take care of babies and toddlers and now will no longer do so. Anyone know of a mod or fix to have her take care of the kids again? Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    edited July 2014
    She takes care of my kids :?
  • Options
    RedDestiny9RedDestiny9 Posts: 202 New Member
    edited July 2014
    sometimes the specific bonehilda gets glitched. Just dismiss her and get a new one, that seems to work for everyone else who has problems with her, but so far my butler is very helpful so I don't need her this time around.
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks. I'll try again, although I've tried numerous Bonehildas since the patch and none of them will take care of babies. They just go stand and stare at the crib and do nothing.

I uninstalled Late Night but may have to reinstall it just to get a butler! Thank you again.
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited August 2014
    There was a problem with Bonehilda obsessing over babies and toddlers and waking them up and not leaving them alone. This was fixed in patch 1.4x. But then around patch 1.55, something got messed up again.

Bonehilda would run over to help the baby but then just stop. Either the queue would get dropped or she'd block the Sim from helping the baby, so you had to dismiss her.

It's odd because I've read that most but not all people have this issue, so it must be a combination of factors.
  • Options
    sinead2006sinead2006 Posts: 20 New Member
    Once bondehila Went on my laptop and kicked over my outdoor flamingo decor :o
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Well, apparently EA could never be bothered to fix Bonehilda so that she would take care of kids again. Thanks for introducing that bug.

On the other hand, I got ITF for half-price and find that plumbots with the right chips make excellent nannies!