Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else get their demo code today?

Comments

• Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    edited July 2014
    7:00am has brought me a whole bunch of nothing. As usual :(
  • Options
    Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited July 2014
    HD101900 wrote:
    I found somewhere that they confirmed that Sims go to work/school as they would in the Sims 2... :(
    And I also heard that there is no story progression in the world except I heard aging in the entire neighborhood but who knows? I'm not certain whether to believe if it is confirmed or not. Seems we are left in the dark with so many things.

Oh and I'm also impatiently checking my Origin account and email almost every 15 minutes or less. It used to be every 5 minutes. :lol:
    It's okay you're not alone....I'm like you I have to check it every 10-30 minutes or I have a stress attack lol as for the SP that really stinks! So basically if your neighbors don't have kids from the start they won't have them? Geez this is starting to be a major let down :cry:

I'm sure Nraas will bring out something for story progression if there isn't one :) and for hair, there's a couple I liked but I did keep thinking that CC makers could work their magic on them and the same goes for the blush and lips (eye make up isn't so bad)

There won´t be any Nraas mods for The sims 4. Twallan stopped making mods and left his work for the public to claim right after Into The Future was released.

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • Options
    Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited July 2014
    Someone should start a petition to have EA release the dates of when beta invites are being sent out.

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • Options
    1paddywaddy1paddywaddy Posts: 198 Member
    edited July 2014
    No demo, why am I not surprised? because I've been waiting since day one like a lot of other people and got nothing whenever I've checked my emails or Origin, again, like a lot of other people. I've only signed up once because I didn't know if it would make or break my chances of getting it, I think ill sign up again before the new week begins and see if it brings me any luck, I am really hoping that I'll get it next week but I won't get my hopes up too high because right now, I don't think its likely to happen. But one of the things that I refuse to do, is beg one of the sims 3 guru's to give me the demo, because its not within their power to give out invites. Wishing everybody the best of luck and I wish that there will be some kind of miracle wave with all our names on it tonight, good luck and happy simming.
  • Options
    1paddywaddy1paddywaddy Posts: 198 Member
    edited July 2014
    Someone should start a petition to have EA release the dates of when beta invites are being sent out.

you might be on to something there. :-)
  • Options
    TheSims3crazy154TheSims3crazy154 Posts: 98 Member
    edited July 2014
    Still no demo, i officially give up :cry:
  • Options
    Vilin213923Vilin213923 Posts: 519 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Still no demo, though I've been playing The Sims 2 Ulimate edition to keep my mind off it. Wow, I forgot how good this game actually was. Seriously, Sims 2 but with the Sims 3 build mode and Sims 4 CAS would be the best.
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited July 2014
    HD101900 wrote:
    I found somewhere that they confirmed that Sims go to work/school as they would in the Sims 2... :(
    And I also heard that there is no story progression in the world except I heard aging in the entire neighborhood but who knows? I'm not certain whether to believe if it is confirmed or not. Seems we are left in the dark with so many things.

Oh and I'm also impatiently checking my Origin account and email almost every 15 minutes or less. It used to be every 5 minutes. :lol:
    It's okay you're not alone....I'm like you I have to check it every 10-30 minutes or I have a stress attack lol as for the SP that really stinks! So basically if your neighbors don't have kids from the start they won't have them? Geez this is starting to be a major let down :cry:

I'm sure Nraas will bring out something for story progression if there isn't one :) and for hair, there's a couple I liked but I did keep thinking that CC makers could work their magic on them and the same goes for the blush and lips (eye make up isn't so bad)

There won´t be any Nraas mods for The sims 4. Twallan stopped making mods and left his work for the public to claim right after Into The Future was released.

Aww that's a shame :(
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    TheSims3crazy154TheSims3crazy154 Posts: 98 Member
    edited July 2014
    Still no demo, though I've been playing The Sims 2 Ulimate edition to keep my mind off it. Wow, I forgot how good this game actually was. Seriously, Sims 2 but with the Sims 3 build mode and Sims 4 CAS would be the best.

I know right? The Sims 2 is awesome! I think i'll actually play ultimate collection, i miss the Broke family :lol:
  • Options
    KoolPHKoolPH Posts: 124 New Member
    edited July 2014
    This thread is really quiet today :?
  • Options
    StoreAccountStoreAccount Posts: 1,504 Member
    edited July 2014
    KoolPH wrote:
    I'm here to liven it up! :-o
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    KoolPH wrote:

Yay! :D
  • Options
    PyziaPyzia Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2014

I know right? The Sims 2 is awesome! I think i'll actually play ultimate collection, i miss the Broke family :lol:

The are my fave too! I read so much about TS2 here that I decided to install it again ;) And of course Broke Family is first to play ;)
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited July 2014
    2012Sim03 wrote:
    Hi everyone :D ! I still don't have a demo, but I hope this cheers some people up about it.

Edit: This isn't meant to offend anyone, but I wanted a song to sum up this week.

Sing to the tune of "Let it Go" by Idina Menzel because everyone knows this song.

Here's a link if you want to sing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyLO3rsCMA

Toddlers and swimming pools
    Are not in the Sims 4
    It caused quite an uproar,
    The simmers wanting more

But then the Sims Team gave invites to a CAS Demo
    Randomly picked, you already know

I’m so jealous, and I’m so stressed
    The Sims 4 Forums are making me obsessed!
    Everyone wants to try it out
    It’s all we talk about

Demoless! Demoless!
    Old screenshots are such a bore
    Demoless! Demoless!
    Want to know what I’m paying for

I wait and wait
    But it never comes
    Refreshing Origin…
    But NO, there is nothing there anyway :evil:

It’s harder than you think to
    Keep my mind on other things
    I’m always back on Youtube
    It’s a habit that really clings

The sims look good, love every trait
    But hair and clothes are in debate
    Because we lack a color wheel
    Do you know how I feel?

Demoless! Demoless!
    “Later this summer” is way too vague
    Demoless! Demoless!
    Not too many words rhyme with vague

I signed up
    To wait another two weeks!
    Hope live mode is good

Do you think tomorrow will finally be the day
    Please answer our request before our hopes fade away
    This is becoming a very difficult task
    I want to create some sims
    Is that too much to ask?

I’m demoless! Demoless!
    I’m singing because of this
    Demoless! Demoless!
    Will we ever be in bliss?

I’ll buy the game
    Eventually
    The game looks great
    Please don’t make us plead our case endlessly

I think I may do this as a cover, and of course credit you for the lyrics (even though i'm **** at singing)
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited July 2014
    I've not gotten a demo either.
    What I think EA should have done was give a demo to those who weren't able to download from Origin in June. 3 weeks before it was finally fixed... 3 weeks!
    Honestly, it's a bit of s alp in the face that us who HAD those issues with downloading our game to reinstall, do NOT get a demo. THAT I am hot happy about :(.
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    thesims3fan4thesims3fan4 Posts: 168 New Member
    edited July 2014
    There's still a week left :D .....But we have to wait until monday :?
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited July 2014
    the guru's are too busy looking at other's people sims from the demo on twitter :lol:
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,572 Member
    edited July 2014
    No demo yet
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    edited July 2014
    Good morning, everyone! I am here.. again.. ><;; I know there is no hope for anything over the weekend but I still wanted to pop in.

I'm not angry anymore. I was angry yesterday at EA for not releasing anything. But now I am just sad. I remember when all the other expansions would come out they would have tons of videos, pictures, live plays, advertising just all kinds of stuff. I am especially talking about when the Sims 3 came out. I got so used to having all of this information and now to not have much to go with on the Sims 4 just leaves me kinda sad and disappointed in them.

I hope EA listens to their fan base and start giving us more information.
  • Options
    FreyaBeaudilairFreyaBeaudilair Posts: 160 Member
    edited July 2014
    By the way, I heard of some people getting the demo on the Weekends, I'm not sure if it was just the one time...
    tumblr_mr2vhoE4Pe1ruc3slo1_r1_400.gif
    PewDie_kissing_Maya.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Bump
  • Options
    StoreAccountStoreAccount Posts: 1,504 Member
    edited July 2014
    KoolPH wrote:
    KoolPH wrote:

Yay! :D
    Man I hope we all get the demo today! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gutted, finished 8 hr shift and still no demo, didn't hold out much hope :roll:

And I'm in again all week, gah :<
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    HD101900HD101900 Posts: 174 Member
    edited July 2014
    I had a heart attack because I just got an email! Turns out it was a stupid add for find my past .com ahh! :cry:
  • Options
    Heather0325Heather0325 Posts: 77
    edited July 2014
    I heard of a few people via Instagram (I have a problem...) that they just received the demo in their Origin account with or without an email before it today. I looked today, still no demo or email -sigh-