Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will they let everybody try out the Sims 4 demo?

When will they everybody try out the Sims 4 demo? because I just preordered the premium edition of the sims 4 at gamestop so they should have let me try out the sims 4 demo

Comments

• Options
    bflurybflury Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited July 2014
    That's not really a reason.

Either way it clearly says Summer. Its also mentioned in several existing threads...

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/762007.page

In the future, please try searching the forums to avoid duplicate posts.
    "In Short, The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists." - Kevin VanOrd, Gamespot. Scored 6.0 of 10.
  • Options
    SilentGirl490SilentGirl490 Posts: 506 Member
    edited July 2014
    They said later in the summer, however I think they should let everyone have it at the same time because this is just going to annoy a lot of people.
  • Options
    PinkyPop60PinkyPop60 Posts: 152
    edited July 2014
    Well never, because it won't be available to Mac users. So despite them saying it's going to be available for "absolutely everyone" was most likely not true, unless they surprise us and make it available for Mac users at some point which I doubt.
  • Options
    joeyk0987joeyk0987 Posts: 211 Member
    edited July 2014
    When will they everybody try out the Sims 4 demo? because I just preordered the premium edition of the sims 4 at gamestop so they should have let me try out the sims 4 demo

Why should they let you have it before others? EA/Maxis randomly picked people and you (along with me) weren't picked.
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    edited July 2014
    A random set is a better plan than picking all the keeners or all the haters. Less chance for a skewed result.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Rockermonkey999Rockermonkey999 Posts: 1,953 New Member
    edited July 2014
    september 1st.
  • Options
    SHORTI23SHORTI23 Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2014
    According to @hammerarcade on twitter he posted a picture from the readme file on the demo and it says August 12th...
  • Options
    sims3fan1235sims3fan1235 Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited July 2014
    SHORTI23 wrote:
    According to @hammerarcade on twitter he posted a picture from the readme file on the demo and it says August 12th...

Yeah... I can't wait that long :lol: