Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where's my TOWN LIFE STUFF????

DISAPPOINTED. No workout bikes ANYWHERE... No new stores. only ONE new treadmill and weight machine... Where's my TOWN LIFE STUFF????

It CLEARLY claims that there is a new FULL GYM included in the Town Life stuff pack, but I do not have the new stationary bikes as it so claims.

(Copied from the Town Life Features) - http://www.thesims.com/store/stuff-packs/the-sims-3-town-life-stuff

"Sims are people too, and they want all the cool stuff that we have. Give the people what they want with The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff. The PC download places a whole new range of options right at your fingertips.

At the top of the list sits a great public library, where your Sims can browse the stacks and interact with each other in a relaxing environment. You can also find a smaller library for your Sims home if they’d rather read in private. For more active Sims, set up a FULL-SERVICE GYM, with equipment that includes weight machines, STATIONARY BIKES, and treadmills. Younger Sims can burn off their excess energy in new playground sets featuring slides, sand boxes and tree houses. The Town Life Stuff pack also includes new neighborhood locations – grocery stores, schools and cafes – for your Sims to visit."

I also do not have new grocery stores, schools, or cafes as it so claims... where are all my Town Life products, and why are they not included in my Town Life download? I paid for this stuff pack, and didn't get my stuff. I'm extremely disappointed and want what I paid for. I got the new treadmill, only one... not multiple, as well as a new weight machine, again... singular, not multiple, but no bikes whatsoever!!

How do I get the missing content from my download???