Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FLOP 4 is on sale 33% off TWO MONTHS PRIOR TO RELEASE!

LOL FLOP 4 has been breaking records!!

First achievement:

Being the only game to not show any in-game footage three months prior to launch.

Second achievement:

Discounting 33% off the game TWO months PRIOR to launch.

LOLOOLOL Can't imagine FLOP 4 flopping any harder. Looking forward to its third achievement.... What will it be???

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited July 2014
    you mean the sims4 you stink of a troll
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member
    edited July 2014
    You know they called Lady Gaga's album ARTFLOP yet it sold over a million copies?

I didn't buy that either.
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited July 2014
    Memina11 wrote:
    i thought you said goodbye to us?? why are you still here??

i dont know if youre in the right to be naming trolls..
  • Options
    Asuka7794Asuka7794 Posts: 1,431 Member
    edited July 2014
    You know they called Lady Gaga's album ARTFLOP yet it sold over a million copies?

LOL sims 4 sale figures haven't even surpassed 100,000. Let alone a million. LOL FLOP 4 is HILARIOUS!
    bellyflop-use.gif
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited July 2014
    Memina11 wrote:

And Memina would know! :thumbup:
  • Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    edited July 2014
    A Canadian sale doesn't make it a flop. The true flop will either come (or not) after the game is out and has been reviewed.
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited July 2014
    Asuka7794 wrote:

Wow, sales must be bad if they're trying to kick-start them with such a deep discount. I'm kind of shocked, lol.

Still not buying. :twisted:
  • Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for letting me know about the discount, OP. I was holding off on pre-ordering it because of the price, but now that it's 33% off I can finally order it.
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ts1depot wrote:
    Thanks for letting me know about the discount, OP. I was holding off on pre-ordering it because of the price, but now that it's 33% off I can finally order it.

Sims truly has some of the dumbest fans. You must be swimming in cash. Throwing it away into a gutter that is EA Flop 4.
  • Options
    Dearra95Dearra95 Posts: 556 Member
    edited July 2014
    Halle_M wrote:
    Asuka7794 wrote:

Wow, sales must be bad if they're trying to kick-start them with such a deep discount. I'm kind of shocked, lol.

They know they have messed up big time that's why. They have to figure out another way to sucker people into buying the game so why not give a big discount.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited July 2014
    Asuka7794 wrote:
    ts1depot wrote:

Sims truly has some of the dumbest fans. You must be swimming in cash. Throwing it away into a gutter that is EA Flop 4.

Stop. Just stop.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Halle_M wrote:
    Asuka7794 wrote:

They couldn't even rack up a mere 100,000 copies... Even big flops accumulate more pre-orders two months prior to launch.
  • Options
    COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
    edited July 2014
    ts1depot wrote:

This is a Canadian thing, the states still get the $0.03 discount.. :?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Asuka7794 wrote:
    ts1depot wrote:

Stop. Just stop.

Just start. Love you baby.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited July 2014
    CUT IT OUT.
  • Options
    leyna75leyna75 Posts: 127 Member
    edited July 2014
    lol maybe it was my cancelled preorder that did it. Seriously, this situation has taught me to never preorder again and that there is hope for the human race....I hope EA truly takes a step back and realize consumers are people and not just a wallet. And most of all develop a quality game that earns the peoples trust and money.
  • Options
    AsuraAsura Posts: 300 Member
    edited July 2014
    not gonna buy even with $30 off...
    honestly who would buy that crap for 90 bucks+tax in the first place? EA is really out of its mind.
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited July 2014
    bosslaydee wrote:
    Memina11 wrote:
    i thought you said goodbye to us?? why are you still here??

i dont know if youre in the right to be naming trolls..

She/he says she/he is leaving every few days and always comes back. Doesn't know the meaning of the word "leave."
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top