Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Babs and Chewbacca

I noticed Chewbacca turned down Babs when she tried to cuddle on the sofa. The question is why when we ll have friends with benefits and enemies as well.

Comments

• Options
    SincerboxSincerbox Posts: 2,279 Member
    edited July 2014
    I noticed Chewbacca turned down Babs when she tried to cuddle on the sofa. The question is why when we ll have friends with benefits and enemies as well.

Chewbaca probably isn't attracted to skinny blonds.
    Origin ID: Barbara917
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2014

Well maybe she is not Chewbacca was not her friend really.
    Or in a bad mood. Maybe they had a fight and one wanted to make up and the other did not. This may be a harder challenge, just trying to change someone's mood. I always hated it when someone was mad and yelled at someone in the family and the next instant they are acting like it didn't happen. strange.
  • Options
    PyziaPyzia Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2014
    Evalen wrote:
    I always hated it when someone was mad and yelled at someone in the family and the next instant they are acting like it didn't happen. strange.

That is strange but on the other hand this is how my family reacts... ;) Keep up appearances ...
  • Options
    AnthonoAnthono Posts: 904 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Ummm...what? :?
  • Options
    joop123joop123 Posts: 1,616 Member
    edited July 2014
    Maybe chewbacca is gay??? he is in the Pride render
    •New Zealand
    •Collectors Edition + Headset
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

Sims%2Bseries%2B%28512x146%29.jpgSims4SpinningBlumbot.gif

• Options
    moo11xmoo11x Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sincerbox wrote:

Chewbaca probably isn't attracted to skinny blonds.

There is no turn on/off in TS4. Her appearence is irrelevant. Maybe it's because he's a teenager?