Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how do i

how do i put a picture in the forum?
ive tried lots of different things but im not doing it right.

Comments

• Options
    TaylorReedTaylorReed Posts: 17 New Member
    edited July 2009
    upload it to photobucket.com
    and then paste the code in the post.
  • Options
    SimohollickSimohollick Posts: 1,093 New Member
    edited July 2009
  • Options
    ClumsyvampireClumsyvampire Posts: 87 New Member
    edited July 2009
    1199301797.jpg

lol sorry for the random pic just had to see if it worked. type in [img][/img] and there ya go!put the URL between the two brackets
  • Options
    Sim_OutlawSim_Outlaw Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited July 2009
    [img]http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif[/img]

First you need to sign up somewhere to host your pictures we offer free albums that you can link to on the forums here

http://www.simaroo.com/index.php?Itemid=122&option=com_community&view=photos

Next you upload your pictures into your albums and then the ones you want to post on the forums you just right click and copy the url in your browser.

Then between the img tags above you add the url. very simple. We offer this service with no bandwidth limits like Tinypic.

Just add your photos and then righ click on the one you like then copy the url in your browser and use the code above to add the pictures to the forum.

You add the url in between the img tags only.
  • Options
    SydneyOwingsSydneyOwings Posts: 71 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I would upload it to tinypic as you don't have to have an account on that website.
    It will give you the forum code with the img tags.
  • Options
    ClumsyvampireClumsyvampire Posts: 87 New Member
    edited July 2009
    1199301797.jpg

lol sorry for the random pic just had to see if it worked. type in [img][/img] and there ya go!put the URL between the two brackets

gah I feel stupid now idk why its not working but the other guy figured it out so just ignore me :)
  • Options
    Sim_OutlawSim_Outlaw Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited July 2009
    I would upload it to tinypic as you don't have to have an account on that website.
    It will give you the forum code with the img tags.

Yes but you have a bandwidth limit with each picture and no albums. It's very simple to do you just add the code I added at the top and just replace the url with yours in between the two img tags.

My bad see the big IMG tab when you post? Just add the url of your picture once you upload it and then high lite the entire url and click the img tab.