Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Base Game Clubs

Are the clubs in TS4 going to be like the clubs in TS3: LN?

Comments

• Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cooli02000,

It looks like there's going to be some similarity. It sounds like there's going to be mixology and mixologists at at least some of the clubs in the base game. Also there will be performers of sorts. Comedians have been confirmed and one of them may show up at a club from time to time. Also based on something I read, it sounds like at least one of the clubs has a piano. Sims around town should also visit the bars/clubs when they're not working. However, the similarities may well end there. We don't know if the base game Sims 4 clubs will serve food, and we don't know if you'll be able to get gigs at any of them. Also, they may or may not be open 24/7. If they are, that's different than the Sims 3 Late Night.

One thing that we do know will be different will be the number of sims that can show up. The gurus said we can have a maximum of twenty sims on any active lot, and that's more than the largest number of sims that could appear in any Late Night club.
  • Options
    xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited June 2014
    A comedian huh? Hmm...I like the sound of that. I hope that can at least be a side job our sims can do and it's not just an NPC comedian or they at least add this job in an expansion.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited June 2014
    xladyj,

They confirmed that stand up comic will be a career option in the Sims 4, so it won't just be an NPC. How that career will work and what it will involve exactly, I'm not sure. However, I would imagine that gigs at the comedy club, will be a possibility.

• Options
    xladyjxladyj Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited June 2014
    Damienf519 wrote:
    xladyj,

They confirmed that stand up comic will be a career option in the Sims 4, so it won't just be an NPC. How that career will work and what it will involve exactly, I'm not sure. However, I would imagine that gigs at the comedy club, will be a possibility.

Woohoo! Thanks for the link! I know what I'd be doing if I get this game. :-)
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited June 2014
    I hope it's like the ones in TS2 :wink: